Games with gold

Discus and support Games with gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there going to be any different games offered with games for gold? I mean Pool Nation FX has been there for almost 6 months now! How about... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PokerSup, Jun 12, 2015.

1. PokerSup
    PokerSup Guest

Games with gold

Is there going to be any different games offered with games for gold? I mean Pool Nation FX has been there for almost 6 months now! How about something different?!? I understand one game changes, but jeez, PSN changes their games often... More variety
    please!!!

Thanks for listening!

:)

PokerSup, Jun 12, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Games with Gold

I've had people call me arrogant in the past because I do act like I know everything from time to time and although I don't know everything, I do still know a lot and try to approach things from a practical standpoint whenever I can - I've become significantly
    more humble and careful with things I say over the past few months due to past transgressions with other posters as well.

As for how much I game, it has indeed come to a point where I'm on the forums more than I game, but I do still use my Xbox consoles to play games and do other things - at least 3 hours a day if I were to put a number to it, which is a lot considering all
    of the other things I make time for in my life.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me, I'm here because I enjoy it and the people I socialize with (most of the time). I also enjoy helping others whenever and wherever I can. If I end up being wrong about something, I accept that and move on
    (which I admit I didn't often do in the past) rather than holding a grudge - after all, those are the worst things to have.

Galactic Geek, Jun 12, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Games with gold

Pool Nation has only been listed for 3 months. Hopefully though it will be pulled next month in favor of something else.

onyxishere, Jun 13, 2015
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

thanks for the fast reply , ive do the hole hard reset job but no luck , my gold payment is good as well

[table][tr][td]10‎/‎13‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][/table]
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  8. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  9. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
Thema:

Games with gold

1. Games with gold - Similar Threads - Games gold

2. By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.

in XboX Insiders
    By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.: Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961 In 2019, we enjoyed the game that Microsoft provided to our 'Xbox Live Gold' users. Thank you....
  3. Game with gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with gold Games: Hello, everyone! I had an xbox 360 long time ago and i decided to come back with xbox one s. what I wanna know is if it's possible to download my old games that I aquired by Game with gold or...
  4. Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold: Each month I claim the free xbox gold games, but the past few months it isn't letting me claim the xbox 360 games, as when I go to claim it, it says I have no valid payment optinon. I click change...
  5. Xbox 360 games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games with gold: i keep trying to download toy story 3 ive connected my credit card and i keep getting the message you cant complete this from xbox.com but im on xbox i apparently need a xbox 360 but i dont...
  6. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f
  7. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  8. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  9. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  10. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...