Games with Gold

Discus and support Games with Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was unable to download Assassins Creed Rogue yesterday. I then planned on downloading it this morning but its no longer there. Please help resolve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Randall321, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Randall321
    Randall321 Guest

Games with Gold

I was unable to download Assassins Creed Rogue yesterday. I then planned on downloading it this morning but its no longer there. Please help resolve this situation.

:)

Randall321, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

thanks for the fast reply , ive do the hole hard reset job but no luck , my gold payment is good as well

[table][tr][td]10‎/‎13‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  6. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
Thema:

Games with Gold

1. Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Games Gold

2. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  3. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  4. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  5. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  6. Gold games do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold games do not work: I tried for a month to play games, but all games optain with gold, do not launch. Some others completly disappear in my games, gold. Like black flag or brothers, and i don t know how many more......
  7. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  8. Games with gold game removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold game removed: I used to have access to Burnout Paradise through games with gold. I recently tried a trial of EA access, when the trial has ended it has removed access to Burnout Paradise even though I had...
  9. Games with Gold purchase missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold purchase missing: So last night i tried playing a game that i downloaded years ago as part of games with gold. I try opening the game it says i don't own this game insert disc or visit the store. I received the...
  10. Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active: Hey there I have an active subscription of Game Pass Ultimate (Including Gold) that expires in a few months, I have this gift card of 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, so my question is: Can I redeem...