Games with Gold

Discus and support Games with Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was unable to download Assassins Creed Rogue yesterday. I then planned on downloading it this morning but its no longer there. Please help resolve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Randall321, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Randall321
    Randall321 Guest

Games with Gold

I was unable to download Assassins Creed Rogue yesterday. I then planned on downloading it this morning but its no longer there. Please help resolve this situation.

:)

Randall321, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  3. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

thanks for the fast reply , ive do the hole hard reset job but no luck , my gold payment is good as well

[table][tr][td]10‎/‎13‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  5. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  6. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
Thema:

Games with Gold

1. Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Games Gold

2. Games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: I downloaded Gears of War 4 in August for free and it's still sending me to the trial 086f8eb6-40a3-4147-86c9-bfa7f094b787
  3. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  4. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  5. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  6. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  7. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  8. Games with Gold is trying to charge me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold is trying to charge me: So right now Hitman- The complete first season and Earth Defense Force 2025 are the listed games with gold. and when you are looking at the tiles it has the price slashed out and says free for...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  10. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...