Games with gold

Discus and support Games with gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bring for honor back to Xbox Games with gold because it is an amazing game and fun to play 3416365d-222c-4442-a710-81ab004256f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Spikesalot54384, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Games with gold

Bring for honor back to Xbox Games with gold because it is an amazing game and fun to play

:)

Spikesalot54384, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

thanks for the fast reply , ive do the hole hard reset job but no luck , my gold payment is good as well

[table][tr][td]10‎/‎13‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  6. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
Thema:

Games with gold

1. Games with gold - Similar Threads - Games gold

2. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  3. Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.: Um dos motivos que me causa certa decepção e quando eu, aguardo alguma coisa , com muito entusiasmo e expectativa , elevada até no momento de receber realmente, surge a revelação e as minhas...
  4. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  5. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  6. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  7. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  8. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  9. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...