Games with gold???

Discus and support Games with gold??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went looking to get the latest gwg and I have no tab to show it, not even under featured games. I even searched games for tomb raider and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nz HBK, Mar 3, 2015.

1. nz HBK
    nz HBK Guest

Games with gold???

I went looking to get the latest gwg and I have no tab to show it, not even under featured games. I even searched games for tomb raider and nothing came up.

Am I the only 1 having this issue and if so can some1 help me out please

:)

nz HBK, Mar 3, 2015
  2. nerovzd
    nerovzd Guest
    game with

game with gold: Why has not it been released yet?

nerovzd, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    game with

You should see the new games with gold for xbox 360

Dadwhite, Mar 3, 2015
  4. AbioticEel13
    AbioticEel13 Guest

Games with gold???

xbox 360 should be on dashboard on home tab and via the games store main tab

xbox one is under the games store

alternatively u could also search for the games with gold being offered for the month via the search tab and it should bring u directly to that free game

if nothing came up its most likely due to the current xbox live status alert

AbioticEel13, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

Game Deals

6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  7. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  9. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
Thema:

Games with gold???

1. Games with gold??? - Similar Threads - Games gold

2. Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.: Um dos motivos que me causa certa decepção e quando eu, aguardo alguma coisa , com muito entusiasmo e expectativa , elevada até no momento de receber realmente, surge a revelação e as minhas...
  3. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  4. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  5. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  6. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  7. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  8. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  10. Overlord 2 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overlord 2 Games with Gold: Hi, I'm a subscriber to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so I have all my options checked (including, of course, payment methods). The game Overlord 2 is now available for free with Games with Gold,...