Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a major issue with my Game Pass on PC, since for almost two weeks, games won't install with the application. It goes on a waiting list but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FlorianBodin25, May 23, 2020.

1. Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi, I have a major issue with my Game Pass on PC, since for almost two weeks, games won't install with the application.

It goes on a waiting list but never goes further, even stops itself from installing. It does this for every games I'm trying to install, and nothing seems to work, even from the Microsoft Store.

Is there a fix for this ? I'm paying for a service that doesn't even work, and it's beginning to annoy me.

Thanks in advance.
    Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC [​IMG]

EDIT : Now it gives me an error, saying it won't access internet for some reason, when everything works fine with Steam, Epic or Origin...
    Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC [​IMG]

:)

FlorianBodin25, May 23, 2020
  2. FlorianBodin25 Win User

It doesn't work. It launched a command prompt, nothing happened, and it's still the same.

Btw it seems this happens since the last Windows update, which broke my computer for an entire day already.
  3. Bugsie70 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
  4. Bugsie70 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

Hi, and thanks for directing me to the help sites. Unfortuneately none of these methods worked. I uninstalled Xbox game pass for PC and now it won't re-install! I might have to get a professional to come deal with this, as none of the options for fixing
    the error code made any impacts.

I did a clean boot, checked all the updates and even ran some processes to try and deal with the systems error from some You tube tutorials. Nothing changed. I even reran the update for Win10 and still no joy.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try resetting the Microsoft Store. That can help with issues like this. Press Windows key on the keyboard & R together to bring up the run box, then type in wsreset. This will reset the Microsoft store for you. Once it has done it, then try installing
    a game again.
  6. FlorianBodin25 Win User

It is since I already installed many games from the Game Pass on my PC, and it worked fine. The master Chief Collection worked before too :/
Thema:

1. Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Games won't install

2. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  3. Game won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install: Hi i bought the new civilization 6 and i cannot get it too install i even bought a can of air blue it out and still the dics won't install and all of my other game work just not that one so is...
  4. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  5. Xbox Beta (PC) app won't install specifically "A Plague Tale" game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta (PC) app won't install specifically "A Plague Tale" game.: The game: A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10 Problem: Clicking the install button causes it to change to "preparing" then brings me back to the green install button again. Game won't...
  6. System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game: I recently bought an xbox one X 2 months ago. Since last week I have consistently been getting 'System Error E105'. I have reset the xbox to factory settings on 3 occasions. But now the games...
  7. Games and Apps won't install or launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Apps won't install or launch: 3 days ago my Xbox One S started to not launch any of my apps or games. This is a new Xbox purchased 2 weeks ago. So I restarted the console twice and that still didn't fix it. The next day I...
  8. (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install. (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install. (FIXED): Hi there. I can't download Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone on my xbox one. I've tried resetting, uninstalling and clearing data. But everytime I install the game it pops up with an error...
  9. Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...: Every time I try to install SOT it says error and gives me the following error code: 0x803f8001. I can install other games though. I really am trying to get this game for free for a month. Help...
  10. Games won't instal l

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't instal l: I can't. Install games theybegin then they stop. Moves to next in queue but nothing will complete even like smalldemo games. Plenty of space on external hard drive where other games are installed....