Games won’t launch

Discus and support Games won’t launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent a lot if money on a lot of different games but my xbox wont let me launch any of them. Thx for taking my money and saying i dont own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaxImorde, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JaxImorde
    JaxImorde Guest

Games won’t launch

I have spent a lot if money on a lot of different games but my xbox wont let me launch any of them. Thx for taking my money and saying i dont own the game xbox.

:)

JaxImorde, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Games won’t launch

3. pawncrackers Win User

Games won’t launch

4. SophiePenhaligan Win User

Games won’t launch

https://youtu.be/infDSyfekjY This person had same issue as me. DRM online issue with microsoft is it? Game launches if you dont connect to internet, but once you do, game dont
    work. So are u saying my xbox is ready for junk yard? Thete is no fix?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Games won’t launch

Hello Sophie,

We understand that multiple troubleshooting steps have already been attempted.

It is our suggestion that the wizard for this exact issue is followed. This can be found at our
    Xbox One game freeze solution support article which contains the necessary steps to try.

Can you try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

15 FEB is really a tough day so what are you picking

Same here, stopped pre-ordering years ago, incentives aren’t worthy and the game won’t be unavailable at launch given the advent of digital media
Thema:

Games won’t launch

1. Games won’t launch - Similar Threads - Games won’t launch

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. My Xbox won’t launch my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t launch my games: When I launch black ops 4, it crashes and an error code pops up (0x97e107df). Ive went to look up the code but there are no support articles concerning it. If anyone has seen this before and/or...
  4. Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570: Just downloaded a digital copy of nba 2k and finished the and launched fine the first time. Backed out to watch netflix then went back and game will not launch. Getting error code 0x80070570. It...
  5. Games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t launch: I have downloaded 3 games from Xbox Gold that were free. U can click on the app to launch, it starts to load then screen goes black and u get kicked back to homescreen. Small menory games work...
  6. Digitally purchased games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally purchased games won’t launch: I’ve bought several games on the Microsoft store and they have taken me ages to download since my internet connection is not the best. They finally finished yet give issues and either won’t start...
  7. Game won’t launch. Keeps saying “Do you own this game or app?”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. Keeps saying “Do you own this game or app?”: Hey everyone, as you can read the title it states what’s going with my current situation. So I just got fallout 4 and it wont launch. I’ve tried restarting and everything else but still won’t...
  8. Game won’t launch. BLACK screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. BLACK screen: On my Xbox One I have a digital version of prision arcitect. I have had this game for over a year and have played countless hours without a single issue. Now all of a sudden while trying to open...
  9. Xbox One black screen game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One black screen game won’t launch: On my Xbox One I have a digital version of prision arcitect. I have had this game for over a year and have played countless hours without a single issue. Now all of a sudden while trying to open...
  10. Xbox One X Games won’t launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games won’t launch: When I try to launch games on my One X, the game will try to launch for about 3 seconds, got to a black screen and then bring me back to my home dash board. Every solution I’ve tried has failed...