Games won't launch

Discus and support Games won't launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, None of my games will load, it says they can't read the licence. Discs are clean and inserted and were working fine yesterday. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FutureSolid158, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Games won't launch

Hi, None of my games will load, it says they can't read the licence. Discs are clean and inserted and were working fine yesterday. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

:)

FutureSolid158, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Games won't launch

1. Games won't launch - Similar Threads - Games won't launch

2. EA games won't launch on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA games won't launch on Xbox One X: I have a super frustrating issue that has just started on my Xbox One X. Two days ago Battlefield 5 updated with the latest patch. After the update, I attempted to launch the game. However, the...
  3. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...
  4. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  5. Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch on Xbox Beta: I own a Game Pass for PC and played without a problem for some days and since yesterday all games refuse to launch. After hitting play I just get back to the Xbox Beta homepage. I tried solving...
  6. My game won't launch and I have the disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't launch and I have the disk: I had EA Access which I cancelled because its trash and I can't play TS4.. It says I need to buy the game- with the DISK inside. Any help?? Microsoft is trying to fix It but they're failing...
  7. Xbox (Beta) for PC - games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) for PC - games won't launch: Hello, I recently installed Xbox (Beta) for my PC, purchased Game Pass for the first month, dowloaded Metro Exodus, and tried to play. But to no effect. The game starts, and right after the...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...
  9. game won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch: When I put in a game disc. I can't find the game anywhere. it won't launch 54cca15c-a788-45c1-aa79-42c2f6f67c51
  10. Games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't launch: For about a month now I haven't been able to play any game on my xbox one. It redirects me back to the home screen whenever I launch it. Is my really damaged just a month after purchasing?...