games wont show in full libary

Discus and support games wont show in full libary in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i tried to access online on my game on the xbox series x and it would not connect to online services so i restarted it and still would not connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZR3GhostZay1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. ZR3GhostZay1
    ZR3GhostZay1 Guest

when i tried to access online on my game on the xbox series x and it would not connect to online services so i restarted it and still would not connect so i reset it but said to keep my games and apps but still would not do it and i did it again and choose to delete everything and did all the stuff to set it up but now it wont show it shows a spinning circle what do i do

:)

ZR3GhostZay1, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Once you factory reset your console, all you need to do is simply log into your Xbox account again, and all of your games/DLC should show up in the "Ready to Install" list in "My Games & Apps".
  3. supermm Win User

Game libary wont load

Power off console and restart than.

Sometimes my Xbox does that also.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Please stop complaining

for me it was not needing a disc to play a game and the games libary i wanted
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Games purchased not in libary

Hi imyerda,

Have you checked your purchase history?
  6. DominumStige Win User

Games purchased not in libary

Hi!

Try to refresh the "Games & Apps" section (using "option" button on your controller when you're on the section), or try to perform a

power cycle
    , then try again.

If the games are installed on external HDD, try to disconnect it and connect it to another USB port.
Thema:

1. games wont show in full libary - Similar Threads - games wont show

2. why wont my game show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my game show up anywhere: i bought a game on the microsoft store but it never showed up i even got an email but it just tells me to buy it again and i cant find it anywhere it doesnt show up in my purchase history someone...
  3. minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live: ive had and played minecraft for windows 10 multiple times before on pc. i got it when it came as a redeemable code along with java, recently my laptop that i played it on broke and im just now...
  4. Owned, digital versions of xbox games wont show up on Windows xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned, digital versions of xbox games wont show up on Windows xbox app: Hi, only one of my games that i own digitally on my microsoft accaount is showing up in my game library on pc, but all of them are shown on the xbox. Please help!...
  5. Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360: i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership on xbox one . it wants me to purchase the...
  6. Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.: The Xbox App on PC won't show the Xbox Game Pass section, only shows Store & Social. I've paid 7.99 for the subscription and still doesn't show. I've signed out and signed in & uninstalled....
  7. purchased game wont show up in owned apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game wont show up in owned apps: I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet connection and tried to reinstall but i cant...
  8. Cities Skylines dlc wont show in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines dlc wont show in game: I bought and downloaded Cities Skylines Natural Disasters dlc and downloaded it, but it won't show up in game that I have it 536e11fc-c01b-4595-a39d-cc731ee2d586
  9. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  10. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere: I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is. 9e001e46-ebfc-432b-84e3-1b2c1f6caea9