Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X

Discus and support Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a new Xbox X and my games wont work even tho it says purchased. Help me eb227896-66b7-4e97-bc29-9f333686ad0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinBrining, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X

Got a new Xbox X and my games wont work even tho it says purchased. Help me

:)

JustinBrining, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Spazpol Win User

Got a new Xbox X and my games wont work even tho it says purchased. Help me

😥
    Did you set this new console as the home console with the account that purchased the content? It sounds like you may still have your old console set as the home device.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Just make sure that you are launching the games with the account that owns them.
  4. JustinBrining Win User

Says its downloaded then when i hit play it says do you own game ugh
  5. Ricards_Krustins Win User

Hi! Could you please elaborate on that?

Is your game not downloading?

Is your game not starting after download?
  6. JustinBrining Win User

It is. Got the xxbox x and now it wont let me play modern warfare or red dead2
Thema:

1. Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X - Similar Threads - Games wont upgrade

2. game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled: I canceled gamepass and purchased 12 months of xbox live gold. I own Elder Scrolls Online (hard copy) and all expansions. It says i don't have a gamepass subscription when I try to play it and...
  3. Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games: Hi, currently having issues with my xbox one and have had for the last 3 days. It just wont connect to any call of duty servers even though activision states there are no problems. It conatantly...
  4. Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26: Where do I start. I first fixed an issue with windows update services, it wouldn't update. Now I'm uptoday and that's working fine, next, installed Xbox Beta PC. Issue there at first, resolved....
  5. Games wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont update: So i have been having this problem with my games, and i would start updating them and they would be fine, then the download speeds start to slowly plummit down to nothing like 100kb which is...
  6. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: The game monopoly plus keeps freezing up at the menu section please help have not been able to play. a3cbabce-b0d6-490b-a6f5-1d17719e67ba
  7. Games wont log me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont log me in: Is there a way to manually log into games? I downloaded Hollow Knight and I've gotten pretty far, but my file isn't there. It wont log into my Xbox account. This also happens with Subnautica....
  8. contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund: purchased 17$ in game currency never got it in game. how do i tell microsoft b10b1244-b0c0-4e12-8ceb-41cda83140de
  9. Games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load: When I launch a game on my xbox one they will start and then go to the loading screen and that is it. I'm at a read end 1ce85ae1-44b3-4e89-ad22-706d3b774195
  10. my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work: Hi, My son wanted to have Ultimate, I said yes without realising it was £10,99 a month after first month. Ive cancelled the Ulitamte part but now Live Gold has stopped (although I pay this every...