Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

Discus and support Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never loads. This
    company completely removes any ability to hold them accountable. If we want to play games on their platform, we have to pay them money and not be able to use it, and not get real answers when there is an issue. Every time this happens its just wasting all
    of our money.

Why can I not play games? What is 0x97e107df? If TV and VIDEO is down, how is that related to my games that I own? I have the disc in the xbox,
    still can't play it.

:)

Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Games won't error

2. Error Code 0x8b050066 (won't install 360 game offline)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x8b050066 (won't install 360 game offline): Ok I bought Skate 3 last night and tried to install and play it this morning. As soon as it attempts to install I get a pop up message saying there was an error and to try again and if the problem...
  3. Xbox won't let me play my digital games cuz of an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play my digital games cuz of an error...: wow thanks a lot xbox, once again you take my money and persist in pissing me off, I can't even play my digital games because of an error boo hoo xbox I payed for this **** now let me play it, is...
  4. Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc won't play due to Game Pass error.: Hi, I recently have had to deal with an issue of getting this error code when trying to play Halo 5 on disc, 0x803f8001. It displays a message saying I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass. I...
  5. State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass: I Have purchased State of decay and each time I come to play the game I get an error message saying ( You need to renew your Game Pass Error Code 0e803f800 ) ec17487e-0e11-41ff-88ac-5c61dafa8fee
  6. Game error takes to long to open and won't load especially fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game error takes to long to open and won't load especially fortnite: so fortnite is being annoying and error pops up when I try to play it and it just says error takes to long to open every time and then after opening and closing it for half a hour it lets me on...
  7. games won't launch error 0x87e1080b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games won't launch error 0x87e1080b: some games i can play and some i can't. tried searching the code but it says it doesn't exist b99f2c7c-29fd-4674-ac47-6660fd77884e
  8. Games and other services won't load, error code:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and other services won't load, error code:: I've tried every troubleshooting processes on the Support website and my games/most other services still won't load. The error code is 0x8027025a. I've been trying for hours now. The xbox services...
  9. Games From Xbox Game Pass Won't Download. Error Code 0x87e0000d.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games From Xbox Game Pass Won't Download. Error Code 0x87e0000d.: Apparently any game from live won't download. Multiple friends of mine have been experiencing this problem. Help us Xbox, you're our only hope! e97890c6-9090-41f7-9f7e-5119bd8550a0
  10. I'm getting an error code, and it won't let me play any games on my XBOX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting an error code, and it won't let me play any games on my XBOX.: I'm getting an error code 0x87e107df. It isn't letting me play any of my games on my xbox. what is this!? 142808a7-5cc7-4190-a3eb-f9d11ad1886d