Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

Discus and support Games Xbox 360 - URGENT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the moment, I'm not able to buy ANY Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One or on the Xbox website. Regrettable the delay in resolving my problem (I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edneyluis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. edneyluis
    edneyluis Guest

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

At the moment, I'm not able to buy ANY Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One or on the Xbox website. Regrettable the delay in resolving my problem (I contacted support last weekend). so far no solution to my problem. This makes it very difficult to continue
    on Xbox. I'm very upset.

:)

edneyluis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

There may be a delay in response times due to servers. It happened to me too with Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but then everything worked. Have you tried switching browsers (e.g. Edge)?
  3. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

When I click to confirm the purchase, the confirmation page takes a long time to display and the purchase confirmation does not appear.
  4. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

I tried and it didn't solve anything.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

Ah I see. Have you tried other browsers, cleared cache etc, checked Xbox live service status. Could be an issue their end?

I have similar issues, usually with marketplace(360) purchases, but they kind of resolve themselves when I try later
  6. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

When I click to confirm the purchase, the confirmation page takes a long time to display and the purchase confirmation does not appear.
Thema:

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

1. Games Xbox 360 - URGENT - Similar Threads - Games 360 URGENT

2. Can't play Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games.: So, I went to boot up Black Ops 2. And got an error when I tried to log into Xbox live saying that "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in." And now. I cant...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  5. Transfer 360 Games to xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer 360 Games to xBox One: I recently purchased the Xbox One S and I had a 360. Tbere were a couple games I purchased for my daughters, Minecraft, Goat Simulator. They are not showing up on my new console. Do I have to do...
  6. GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]: Boa Tarde, meu filho ganhou um xbox 360. Nos últimos dias adquiri uma conta XBOX GAME PASS. Toda vez que vou baixar o jogo no site para ele istalar o jogo no meu XBOX 360, ele informa o seguinte...
  7. Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older: I am a current xbox live gold member, and have been trying to claim the game Saints Row 2, as it is this months game with gold. When I try to claim this game on my xbox one, it says “This purchace...
  8. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  9. Xbox 360, video games, recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, video games, recording: What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives? Also - if i also...
  10. Xbox 360 game help needed PLz and urgent!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game help needed PLz and urgent!: Hey guys I have an Xbox 360 bought in NZ so I think it is a PAL console and I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare from Amazon which is US product I'm guessing and needed to now if it is...