Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

Discus and support Games Xbox 360 - URGENT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the moment, I'm not able to buy ANY Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One or on the Xbox website. Regrettable the delay in resolving my problem (I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edneyluis, Oct 7, 2019.

1. edneyluis
    edneyluis Guest

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

At the moment, I'm not able to buy ANY Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One or on the Xbox website. Regrettable the delay in resolving my problem (I contacted support last weekend). so far no solution to my problem. This makes it very difficult to continue
    on Xbox. I'm very upset.

:)

edneyluis, Oct 7, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

There may be a delay in response times due to servers. It happened to me too with Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but then everything worked. Have you tried switching browsers (e.g. Edge)?
  3. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

When I click to confirm the purchase, the confirmation page takes a long time to display and the purchase confirmation does not appear.
  4. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

I tried and it didn't solve anything.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

Ah I see. Have you tried other browsers, cleared cache etc, checked Xbox live service status. Could be an issue their end?

I have similar issues, usually with marketplace(360) purchases, but they kind of resolve themselves when I try later
  6. edneyluis Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

When I click to confirm the purchase, the confirmation page takes a long time to display and the purchase confirmation does not appear.
Thema:

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

1. Games Xbox 360 - URGENT - Similar Threads - Games 360 URGENT

2. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  3. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  4. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  5. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one: Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...
  8. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?: Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads...
  9. Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console: My XBOX 360 crashed. It's done. Can XBOX 1s play my 360 games? The specs for XBOX 1s mentions only BLURAY. My game discs are not BLURAY. 70e01988-f192-4d98-ae0f-de7b13959784
  10. Xbox 360 game help needed PLz and urgent!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game help needed PLz and urgent!: Hey guys I have an Xbox 360 bought in NZ so I think it is a PAL console and I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare from Amazon which is US product I'm guessing and needed to now if it is...