Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

Discus and support Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrayBoosh, Jun 17, 2019.

1. GrayBoosh
    GrayBoosh Guest

Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later: those friends have all stopped playing and I'm playing it pretty much every day.

:)

GrayBoosh, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Trilliin Win User

I would have to agree with you 100% on the Forza Horizon series. I was never a fan of racing games, but a friend of mine convinced me to get Forza Horizon 3 and I fell in love with them. The ability to just drive around and relax is great.
  3. MAHRCELINE Win User

Juegos tipo Celeste nunca pense que me gustaría un juego e ese tipo de juegos.

:3
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

For me it is Titanfall 2, great Campaing and Story. It was a suprise for me.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I thought Apex was like a fortune, but I find it very funny
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

It didn't turn out to be my favourite game. But when I tried Mutant Year Zero on game pass, I found out I really enjoyed those types of games. It was a turn based RPG.
Thema:

1. Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!? - Similar Threads - Games didnt turned

2. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  3. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  4. my rewards points didnt activate my xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    my rewards points didnt activate my xbox game pass: yeah so yesterday April 2nd i purchased/redeemed points towards a a game pass it didn't renew and i lost my points for nothing and did not get my points reimbursed and the Microsoft support team...
  5. Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.)

in XBoX Rewards
    Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.): I preorder 3 games from list STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition - October 9th South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition Pre-Order - October 10th The Sims™ 4...
  6. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  7. HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS: i didnt get my 2 mystery gifts from the xbox game pass and its been over a month :( this is not fair and i didnt reveive my £10 when i reffered a friend to xbox game pass This is the link Get...
  8. Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!: I was going to buy GTA 5 now when it is in discount, and I can see minus om My bank account, 325 Swedish crowns. When i was going to buy it the message was, "sorry please try again". Then when I...
  9. Didnt get purchased games with Xbox One S order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt get purchased games with Xbox One S order: Purchased Xbox One S complete with Assassins Creed, Gears of War and Halo 5 but did not received Halo 5. How do I go about organising to have this game delivered. Xbox One S 1TB Console –...
  10. I've buyed a game but the charge of it didnt come off my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've buyed a game but the charge of it didnt come off my account: I got the game seas of thieves for £49.99 on using xbox givecards which i have £58.88 to pay with but i havent been charged for the game so i still have £58.88 and ive gotten and played the game...