Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

Discus and support Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrayBoosh, Jun 17, 2019.

1. GrayBoosh
    GrayBoosh Guest

Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later: those friends have all stopped playing and I'm playing it pretty much every day.

:)

GrayBoosh, Jun 17, 2019
  2. EllizDee Win User

Astroneer, I don't even play mining games but fell in love with this one, if you haven't given it a go, I believe its just been added to the Game Pass
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I have played halo now and love the game hope the new one will be good
  4. Villarino Win User

Same boat as you with forza, just bought the game because i tried and enjoyed in gamepass. The last game that i think i didnt like and turn in fav its Life is Strange series. Totally recommended
  5. CourtDesigns Win User

With Game Pass there are so many. Forza Horizon definitely for me. I was kind of an Assassins Creed snob toward Odyssey mostly because it doesnt have too much AC lore in it and everyone gushed about it when Origins was so good. I was so wrong, Odyssey
    has great gameplay and combat systems and here I am, over 200 hours in!
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Forza Horizon was honestly a surprise for me too since I'm not into racing games.

The game that I loved despite considering it not woth of my attention, is the Metro series. It was an absolute pass for me when the first was released and of course never even considered the second entry until I got the first one in a bundle with stuff I
    considered most at the time. One day I gave it a go and it was a blast. I finshed it and shortly after went after the following entries...
Thema:

1. Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!? - Similar Threads - Games didnt turned

2. my rewards points didnt activate my xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    my rewards points didnt activate my xbox game pass: yeah so yesterday April 2nd i purchased/redeemed points towards a a game pass it didn't renew and i lost my points for nothing and did not get my points reimbursed and the Microsoft support team...
  3. Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.)

in XBoX Rewards
    Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.): I preorder 3 games from list STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition - October 9th South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition Pre-Order - October 10th The Sims™ 4...
  4. Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.)

in XBoX Rewards
    Games on Demand Pre-Order card (tracker didnt track all 3 preorders, been week, said 96 hrs.): I preorder 3 games from list STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition - October 9th South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition Pre-Order - October 10th The Sims™ 4...
  5. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  6. HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I DIDNT GET MY 2 MYSTERY GIFTS FROM XBOX GAME PASS: i didnt get my 2 mystery gifts from the xbox game pass and its been over a month :( this is not fair and i didnt reveive my £10 when i reffered a friend to xbox game pass This is the link Get...
  7. Need help a sales promotion on a particular game didnt go thru

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help a sales promotion on a particular game didnt go thru: hi i purchase Devil May Cry HD COLLECTION order number 567735046319227780 and another Devil May Cry game order number 567735046319228078. However, I also purchase Devil may cry 4 at 7 dollars and...
  8. Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!: I was going to buy GTA 5 now when it is in discount, and I can see minus om My bank account, 325 Swedish crowns. When i was going to buy it the message was, "sorry please try again". Then when I...
  9. Didnt get purchased games with Xbox One S order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt get purchased games with Xbox One S order: Purchased Xbox One S complete with Assassins Creed, Gears of War and Halo 5 but did not received Halo 5. How do I go about organising to have this game delivered. Xbox One S 1TB Console –...
  10. I've buyed a game but the charge of it didnt come off my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've buyed a game but the charge of it didnt come off my account: I got the game seas of thieves for £49.99 on using xbox givecards which i have £58.88 to pay with but i havent been charged for the game so i still have £58.88 and ive gotten and played the game...