Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

Discus and support Games you want to bring back from xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love a 4k texture remaster of the metal gear solid collection. Love that series :( 59992586-a86e-4a5c-a25a-9f7ed49e7056 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hisket, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hisket
    Hisket Guest

I would love a 4k texture remaster of the metal gear solid collection. Love that series Games you want to bring back from xbox 360? :(

:)

Hisket, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Jav0r Win User

An Xbox One version of MechAssault would be awesome to play.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

Tenchu Z

It was a little light on content but the best gameplay in the series imo.
  4. Altage Win User

A new Skate game would be fun. I would say a new Lego Star Wars, but were getting that in December!!!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Newer Panzer Dragoon series or Dead or Alive series?
  6. Epic Louie Win User

I was hoping Skyrim would go bc, but it never did. I beat the Remastered version, but I wanted to go through the 360 version too.
Thema:

1. Games you want to bring back from xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Games bring 360

2. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  3. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  4. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  5. What non-Xbox game would you bring to the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What non-Xbox game would you bring to the Xbox?: I would bring FFXIV in a heartbeat, its the one game I would like on Xbox more than anything. fbc46dc1-fa13-4f16-ae45-0147041e2adf
  6. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  7. Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!: Everyone wants this and these are games that played a big part in alot of our childhoods. You make loads off of Nostalgia so here is another hug opportunity to make even more with an announcement...
  8. Bring Game Room back to xbox 360 or xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Game Room back to xbox 360 or xbox one!: Good morning! Retro gaming is coming back! Please bring back GAME ROOM for xbox 360 or xbox one! 96f35ca6-de02-4d74-8657-89f978e52b41
  9. Any know if there Bringing out a new Yu-Gi-Oh game for Xbox 360 anytime soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any know if there Bringing out a new Yu-Gi-Oh game for Xbox 360 anytime soon?: Any know if there Bringing out a new Yu-Gi-Oh game for Xbox 360 anytime soon? be1a0365-0a03-4680-956f-ce91f30cc04d
  10. Bring some Arcade games from 360 to One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring some Arcade games from 360 to One?: I was wondering if Microsoft would ever bring some Arcade games onto the 360.. Like what night I was playing UNO and just thought of it being on the One. Like a port or remastered. I forgot how...