Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo [Translation - My computer has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Games

Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo

[Translation - My computer has the requirements for a game, plus Microsoft store says it does not have it and I can not download it]

:)

Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Sports game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sports game: Fifa. but i don't buy it every year. 404853d8-058f-42f7-92a3-73041797d2b5
  3. Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]: Bahar indirimlerinde Game pass uygulamasının 3 ay için 5.90 olduğunu gördüm. Alacaktım yanlışlıkla 14 günlük deneme seçeneğine tıkladım. İptal edip 3 ay 5.90 almak istiyorum ama deneme sürümünü...
  4. Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...: Bonjour j'aimerais acheter le jeux Skate 3 sur sur ma xbox one , mais des que je clique sur voir le prix un message disant : Moyen de paiement non valide , s'affiche et apres sa me dit : ajouter...
  5. Lost games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games: so i tried to play two games...injustice gods among us and worms battlegrounds. My xbox is saying to put a disc in or buy it. I purchased both of them and now i cant play. Any suggestions?...
  6. xbox game pass signature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass signature: Hello today 21/04/2019 I just rescued a code from the Xbox game pass but the code was rescued but it did not work and I can not play any games and when I try to redeem again it says that it has...
  7. Impossible de télécharger Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de télécharger Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour, J'ai un PC de gamer ASUS rog station 17 px705gd-ew098r avec Un CPU Intel Core i7 32 Go de Ram DDR4 SDRAM une carte graphique GE Force GTX 1050 de 4 Go GDDR5 SDRAM Windows 10 64 bits...
  8. Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sharing: I’m having trouble Game sharing with one of my friends that I know in real life 6c57d807-551f-4971-897c-cf9e86eb323b
  9. Game Sharing (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing (Xbox): I'm game sharing with an account and have used up all of the home Xbox switches (don't ask how), however I am unable to access the survey to acquire an extra home Xbox switch that is supposed to...
  10. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I read that the new Game pass was has been offered to preview alpha and skip ahead and I was wondering if I missed my chace some how or this program has not started yet. There was no option for...