Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo [Translation - My computer has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Games

Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo

[Translation - My computer has the requirements for a game, plus Microsoft store says it does not have it and I can not download it]

:)

Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  3. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  4. Games and families

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and families: I have in my familie only my brother but his xbox broke an he tell me if he can play on my xbox with his account but he can't play minecraft,its install on my xbox but with my account and it...
  5. Problème jeux digital -[Translation - Digital games problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème jeux digital -[Translation - Digital games problem]: Bonjour voil j'ai un souci j'ai forza horizon 3 tout allait bien jusqu' qu'il bug et me demande de désinstaller tout mes jeux version numérique et les réinstaller problème c'est que seul forza ne...
  6. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  7. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  8. I can't play or unninstall my digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or unninstall my digital game: I have digital game that is stuck on my xbox one. The game in question is Lego Batman 3 that was acquired via game pass, I can't play or unninstal the game and I have the Ultimate Pass active...
  9. Money spent on games addons anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money spent on games addons anything: Why is it everytime I spend money on a game movie addons for games and it does not work I get the same [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] have u checked your internet connection followed by...
  10. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d