Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo [Translation - My computer has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM.

1. Games

Meu computador tem os requisitos para um jogo, mais o Microsoft store diz que não tem e não consigo baixa-lo

[Translation - My computer has the requirements for a game, plus Microsoft store says it does not have it and I can not download it]

:)

Anderson Rodrigo de, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  3. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  4. Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better: Have you played the shadow of the tomb raider if not then play it with the game pass do you like new adventure of lara e4294586-3888-45bf-adfa-fc93d6338ef7
  5. Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live: Hello, i have a problem with downloading assassin’s Creed Rogue this month from Game with Live. it shows me “ show the price” then i don’t find “ get the game” or “ download” just “cancel” or...
  6. someone hacking on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    someone hacking on games: i would to get [mod removed- Personal information] banned for hacking on games thanks edward 5f4be595-41e0-4e01-9085-439c396da8f6
  7. Game Pass games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass games: Are Game Pass games the full content of the disc game or not? a1e460e0-8ec1-4104-8857-0e776e2128e9
  8. What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?: Who takes the cake when it come to Battle Royale Games? A. PUBG B. Fortnite C. Call of Duty: Black Ops IV: Blackout D. Apex Legends 82985ee1-3df5-4f75-a395-e32d8cf1988a
  9. XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..: HOW AND WHERE TO GIVE FEEDBACK FOR XBOX GAME PASS FOR GAMES, DLC, ETC....? 16cce20f-e978-41a9-9934-f9e869d91e59
  10. SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE: Having issues with some games not being able to connect to XBOX live while others can. I performed a network test, checked my subscriptions, performed a hard reboot, removed all accounts,...