Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i cnat paly on any ea game sand idk why 9ef69300-a3e4-408c-b6cb-4e5fa1946321 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLG32X XNinjaXX, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Games

So i cnat paly on any ea game sand idk why

:)

MLG32X XNinjaXX, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...
  3. Can there be a complete game that runs well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a complete game that runs well?: I have owned an Xbox since the 360 and when the Xbox One came out I mistakenly bought it immedietly. Originally I really only played COD or shooters, but mostly I was playing COD Ghosts on the...
  4. Is game pass messing my game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass messing my game up: Okay so about a year ago i bought hitman steelbook which had definitive edition inside i don't know whether this means i am not elligible for the free remastered hitman 1 levels in hitman 2 if not...
  5. Game purchased but not available on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased but not available on xbox live: I just purchased The Wither 2 on my computer using my account xbox live. The purchased is confirmed and I received the confirm by microsoft, but after I turned on my xbox 360 and the game was not...
  6. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  7. Microsoft xbox one game add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft xbox one game add-on: hi there, i just bought an ark dlc but can't find it anywhere, it has already been debited from my account. but nowhere to find it, have already followed all the steps that Microsoft and Xbox...
  8. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if...
  9. Game Pass sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass sharing: Me and my brother share an Xbox. We recently bought game pass ultimate, but we bought it through his account. I want to get sea of thiefs on my PC, which game pass ultimate gives you access to...
  10. xbox 1 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 backwards compatible games: So I want to play an old game called civilization revolution that originally came out on the xbox 360, its backwards compatible now and I want to play it with my friend who recently bought it, but...