Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to start any game with my console... For example I have Fortnite installed, but when I click to start it changes screen for a long period... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FernandoQuental, May 15, 2019.

1. Games

I am not able to start any game with my console... For example I have Fortnite installed, but when I click to start it changes screen for a long period and then geos back to home...

:)

FernandoQuental, May 15, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. How do I get my bundle game back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my bundle game back?: I bought a Halo X-box bundle but the hard drive that the game was installed on broke. I got a new hard drive but the game is obviously gone. I tried going to the microsoft store but it is asking...
  3. Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot end game due to loop in HINTS: I need to end a game because I am stymied. No matter how many times I replay the last cards it never quits and goes to the display telling me no other cards to play: GOOD GAME! . I could end the...
  4. "This game does not support PAL-50"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game does not support PAL-50": Hello, I'm not able to play some old games on Xbox 360, like The Outfit & NBA 2k6 because of this. I searched online and some say you need an extra cable, some say you don't, mostly from old...
  5. jeu téléchargé gratuitement sur le store qui ne fonctionne plus [Translation - game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jeu téléchargé gratuitement sur le store qui ne fonctionne plus [Translation - game...: Bonjour, j ai téléchargé gratuitement le weekend dernier un jeu " surviving mars" sur le store Xbox. j'ai joué plusieurs parties samedi et dimanche. Mais, depuis lundi, le jeu ne démarre plus et...
  6. Game self-deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game self-deleted: To whoever already has this problem. Today i wanted to play Assassin's Creed odissey. However, before launching, the message advises me there is a new update of 6Giga. I launch the download and...
  7. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  8. Can't access Xbox BC game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox BC game anymore: So, i have 3 accounts on my Xbox One. 2 i use regularly to buy games from Brazil (where i live). The third one i have so i could download a game that was only available in USA, which was Ninja...
  9. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Not Tracking: For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new achievements nearly a week ago for these two....
  10. Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game: The problem I'm having is when I try to log into Xbox live on a backwards compatible game. I have tried to connect many times but, it keeps saying can't connect to Xbox live....