Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one bo4 i recieved a kap 45 mkll from reserves amd it level to 4 and is like one kill away from level 5 and has been for at least a week now! No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobVanMeter, Jun 11, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Games

Xbox one bo4 i recieved a kap 45 mkll from reserves amd it level to 4 and is like one kill away from level 5 and has been for at least a week now! No matter how many kills i get with it no leveling oa anything! Anyone know why? I dont know if suppot can
    help or treyarch i have no clue! Thanks

:)

RobVanMeter, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...: Honestly, they have framerate issues all over the place, freezing, audio sync issues, stuttering... its like I'm playing on an emulator on hardware that can't handle it, and I haven't seen this...
  3. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support: Okay but the simple thing is that it's so easy to see if someone using MnK this is a big issue seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to it . 4776c803-3a1f-429f-a5a1-1a96af21c5ee
  5. Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]: Sempre que vou na aba amigos e clico pra se juntar ao jogo de um amigo ou convidar para algum jogo as opçoes fica desabilitada eu clico e nada acontece, alguem sabe oque pode ser?...
  6. Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]: Hallo, Ich habe mal eine Frage, wenn ich eine Rund Rainbow Six Siege oder Fallout 76 starten will verschwindet einfach der Ton und er kommt auch nicht wieder bis das Spiel beendet wird. In den...
  7. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  8. Xbox one out of sync with tv while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one out of sync with tv while playing games: So no matter what game I try, it's always out of sync with the movements on my controller making gameplay nigh impossible to do how I want to, tried googling answers and found no topics about...
  9. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  10. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...