Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm finishing up the Freedom Chronicle DLCs on Wolfenstein 2 right now. If you aren't one to stray away from violence and dark political satire then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Games

I'm finishing up the Freedom Chronicle DLCs on Wolfenstein 2 right now. If you aren't one to stray away from violence and dark political satire then those are some great games. Other than that, I play a lot of SMITE. Its a MOBA and if you happen to like
    DOTA 2 or League of Legends on PC you may like that on console.

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: Hello again everyone, It appears the last post I submitted looked like it got messed up somehow so Ill ask the question again in hopes it doesn't happen twice. I have purchased the Xbox GamePass...
  3. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: <p>Good morning yall,</p><p></p><p>I was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds for all games crashing to desktop (without an error message) either during startup or in less than 30 mins. A...
  4. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  5. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  6. Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S: Everything but 360 games are working, and I did a factory reset, changed the DNS and still nothing. Has my console gone bad? :Edit: I was able to fix my issue by joining the insider program...
  7. If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?: GTA V world, dragonball fighter z world, forza horizon world and finally fallout world 0ea63437-67c0-4e76-8330-66422b01114d
  8. online multiplayer gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    online multiplayer gaming: a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny...
  9. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  10. Reembolso ou solução dos 2 jogos que comprei[Translation-Refund or solution of the 2 games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso ou solução dos 2 jogos que comprei[Translation-Refund or solution of the 2 games...: Comprei para felicidade do meu filho os jogos Disney infinity 2.0 e 3.0 , e na maior sacanagem paguei caro nos 2 produtos e o 2.0 n funciona precisa de base e o 3.0 funciona uma parte e depois...