Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm finishing up the Freedom Chronicle DLCs on Wolfenstein 2 right now. If you aren't one to stray away from violence and dark political satire then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Games

I'm finishing up the Freedom Chronicle DLCs on Wolfenstein 2 right now. If you aren't one to stray away from violence and dark political satire then those are some great games. Other than that, I play a lot of SMITE. Its a MOBA and if you happen to like
    DOTA 2 or League of Legends on PC you may like that on console.

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  3. Creepiest game you ever played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creepiest game you ever played?: Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning d982ddf9-871e-43e8-81cf-861fd40fa8a0
  4. For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game: Ok so everyday I play For Honor my game has this audio distortion when it's doing it my frames in game drop and every button feels unresponsive. It happens usually all game. I have the original...
  5. Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...: Hola, buen día. Yo tengo un la suscripciones de Xbox game pass y la gold para consola, si me uno al Xbox game pass ultimate (game pass + gold) se me restablecen las que ya tengo y se le suman al...
  6. Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.: Not to sound like an entitled baby but. What makes a games backwards compatibility more important than the others? Most of the games that are currently backwards compatible are not what i would...
  7. Game Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Saves: Have we gotten a viable excuse for why we can't access and manage our own game saves. 19c245da-b074-4e22-b6e1-6b997c2291a9
  8. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  9. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...