games

Discus and support games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im playing gearsof war 3 an it just stopped an this code pops up saying something went wrong try again 0x8b108490 if anyone else is having that problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackierobertson jr, Aug 27, 2019.

1. games

im playing gearsof war 3 an it just stopped an this code pops up saying something went wrong try again 0x8b108490 if anyone else is having that problem is there a fix for this

:)

jackierobertson jr, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  3. Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.: Hello. I have this problem: when i start a trasmission on xbox game bar on pc, it will be closed after 30 seconds. Any idea? Thanks 24d31c1b-c919-4824-acc6-49fb0798f841
  4. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  5. Game sharing on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game sharing on pc.: So this new call of duty game is coming out and my friend and i are game sharing on our xbox but we now both have pc. If i buy the call of duty game on my pc can he then download the call of duty...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  7. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  8. PAYMENT FOR DIGITAL GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAYMENT FOR DIGITAL GAMES: I ordered fifa 20 ultimate in july and i thought i paid for it then but last weekend i paid £72 via paypal for it again so do you pay when you first order it or at a later date...thanks...
  9. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  10. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...