games

Discus and support games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im playing gearsof war 3 an it just stopped an this code pops up saying something went wrong try again 0x8b108490 if anyone else is having that problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackierobertson jr, Aug 27, 2019.

1. games

im playing gearsof war 3 an it just stopped an this code pops up saying something went wrong try again 0x8b108490 if anyone else is having that problem is there a fix for this

:)

jackierobertson jr, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chrxw [link] [comments]
  4. Game audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game audio issues: Hi i have a odd issue with the audio on elderscrolls Falout 76 Anthem When playing them.i only recive audio if I have a headset plugged into my controller once I remove head set I lose all...
  5. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  6. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  7. Game deleted off of my Xbox one library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted off of my Xbox one library: About a week ago I downloaded NBA2k20 to my Xbox one. I received the game for free and started to play it over the next few days. Later that week I changed my gamer-tag on Xbox and it said that it...
  8. Disc Games Won't Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Games Won't Load: So I've had this Xbox One since 2016. Some discs not wanting to load started back in late 2017 early 2018 and I've had this problem since. Around the time they did this, a weird mechanical noise...
  9. Xbox game pass payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass payment: Hi all I tried changing my sons game pass to monthly instead of 3 monthly but i’ve found out i must not have done it properly and now he has $47 past due. it was due on thursday, today is...
  10. Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.: Hello, I have searched far a wide for a solution to my question. It seems others have had a similar issue, but there is no clear solution. My problems is: I can connect to xbox live at my home...