Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi How I can upgrade my game to 4K on Xbox one 85ab1a6b-d1a6-4fd0-821e-8b89e6881774 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xx HOS1Mxx, Oct 9, 2019.

1. xx HOS1Mxx
    xx HOS1Mxx Guest

Games

Hi

How I can upgrade my game to 4K on Xbox one

:)

xx HOS1Mxx, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein The New Colossus

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein The New Colossus: Even though the recent Wolfenstein games are legally available in Germany for a while in their uncensored international versions, the version I downloaded via game pass appears to be the outdated...
  3. My game (for honor) is gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game (for honor) is gone!: So if anyone can help me, For Honor is gone from my ready to install and I have to purchase it again. I have no idea why, can someone help please! 4db47f8e-72d6-4798-b0e4-e41346ad5522
  4. Corrupted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted game: I purchased modern warfare and when I try to play it, a pop up appears and says it has been corrupted (error code (0x80070570) 77f01bb7-1088-47ed-ac50-e2cb3374c18e
  5. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  6. All of my games have disappeared completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games have disappeared completely: All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything. Please help. 1878e50c-04fb-4491-8c40-f61f4f58fd8e
  7. Microsoft Gaming Pods - Gaming Events in your area.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Gaming Pods - Gaming Events in your area.: Hello Fellow Gamers, I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. I am going to keep this short :). I do a lot of traveling and moving (big and small cities) for work and I have always been...
  8. Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aonde eu acho o executável do jogo ?( o arquivo .exe)[Where do I find the game executable?...: Eu jogo com controle genérico, e com ele consigo jogar qualquer jogo com o emulador de controle de xbox 360, porém, os jogos do xbox game pass são os únicos que não consigo jogar. Para fazer o...
  9. Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game...: O jogo fica no launcher sem sair. Mesmo clicando no jogo 1 ou 2 ele volta para o launcher e não sai. Não consigo jogar. Espero uma ajuda por favor. [Translation - The game stays in the launcher...
  10. Xbox Live e Xbox Game Pass Ultimate juntos

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live e Xbox Game Pass Ultimate juntos: Hoje encaro uma seguinte duvida, e possível eu assinar o xbox live game pass ultimate já tendo a assinatura de 1 ano da xbox live gold? Eu tenho 1 ano de gold e gostaria de implementar a xbox...