games

Discus and support games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have two games it wont let me play 0225a6c9-b5d8-46b4-aa3a-bb26c3a9b0f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlesburroughs, Oct 11, 2019.

1. games

i have two games it wont let me play

:)

charlesburroughs, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. Buying games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games: I was wondering, if i have a game on disc, but lose the disc, can i re-purchase the same game on the same account even if the game is saved to the hard drive? df1689f6-be38-4629-a968-1acedd223255
  3. Failed game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed game launch: I can't get Rocket League to launch. I get half way through the tutorial of the new season and it freezes and kicks me out. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it did not solve...
  4. Game wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont launch: so a friend of mine keeps trying to launch certain games and it keeps bringing up the error code 0x8027025a and usually you can just try to restart the game and then it usually works or you...
  5. Game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio: For some reasonni lost game audio from my headset l got a new controller and new headset so i know it shouldnt have anything to do with them but it still doesnt work i try to select my chat mixer...
  6. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  7. Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?: So recently i made an account and started to play my old games on it. And i guess along the way of playing i screenshot/recorded gameplay on it, so while playing battlefield 4 i see share recent...
  8. Cant play a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play a digital game: My xbox will not allow me to play minecraft, it says error 0x82d4003 occurs when launch a game Any help is appreciated d0cb64e2-a050-4161-b450-b7d80a53538d
  9. Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country: Hi, I'm interested in buying next gen Xbox machine, but I see that Live and Game Pass services are not supported in Croatia, when is this gonna change? f16412c6-b270-4e41-b0a6-4428b156a9ee
  10. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...