games

Discus and support games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have two games it wont let me play 0225a6c9-b5d8-46b4-aa3a-bb26c3a9b0f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlesburroughs, Oct 11, 2019.

1. games

i have two games it wont let me play

:)

charlesburroughs, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....
  3. Console game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming: I am able to do xCloud streaming but i cant seem to get console steaming to work. submitted by /u/BananaIsBanger [link] [comments]
  4. Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore: Hi All, Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a complete factory reset. Unfortunately,...
  5. Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games: The new game is amazing but I also like the older star wars games like The Force Unleased as well as the Battlefront games which are good as well. 8483096b-8491-4f06-9a66-af8375653dbc
  6. air combat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    air combat games: I am looking for air combat games for xbox 1. In particular, WW2 games...not really into jets. anything out there or even older games that are compatible with xbox 1?...
  7. Game pass offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass offer: I have a question, how is the 6 month roll of spotify premium if I buy the 3 month game pass offer? aeaf71b3-4298-4a8d-9d6d-91ee1fdacab4
  8. I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy: I have a question about whether or not you can play Xbox One games on an Xbox 360. I still have an Xbox 360 Kinect and I was wondering if I could play an Xbox One game on it because I have...
  9. Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.: the truth those awards are a show, the nominees have nothing in common, different genres, different gameplays, everything is different, for me neither DS nor control, deserve to be there do not...
  10. Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!: Hello I hav a problem. Games I have loaded via the service of Game Pass do not start. For some games, nothing happens at all and in others the XBox crashes. What can I do? All possible...