Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason every time I try t play any type of games its not allowing me to. I'm not banned so I don't understand why I cant play any games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iliveinEARF2, Oct 25, 2019.

1. iliveinEARF2
    iliveinEARF2 Guest

Games

For some reason every time I try t play any type of games its not allowing me to. I'm not banned so I don't understand why I cant play any games.

:)

iliveinEARF2, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?: Absolutely. I totally agree with your opinion. 5f76b27a-2e61-46c6-a53a-a4808ac0f6d4
  3. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  4. Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.: I recently moved from the US to Latin America. From everything I was told, not by MS, my games would transfer without the need for a VPN. All my purchased games for all 3 generations play fine, as...
  5. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I get my games back after reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my games back after reset?: Hi, I bought an Xbox One 1TB Console - Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle in 2016. It also came with Forza 2. I have not used the console for a couple years. I tried a couple days ago and it kept...
  7. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: I'm set up game share with my brother but I was trying to play one of the games that I got from him it told me sign in with the account that this game was purchased with, and the same thing happen...
  8. Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux rétrocompatibles [Mod Translation-Backwards compatible games]: Bonjour, mon profil Xbox ne me permet pas de telecharger les jeux rétrocompatibles ils est écrit: "Désolé, votre compte ne permet pas d'éffectuer ce genre d'achat sur Xbox.com. Veuillez finaliser...
  9. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  10. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: Anyone else trouble with buying the game pass for pubg..I purchased it and says I own it but haven't recieved anything to download..tried resetting my xbox and internet still nothing.....