Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farming simulator is not working. 23754c55-e66d-44a5-a96e-8e2d678530c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpXto54, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SpXto54
    SpXto54 Guest

Games

Farming simulator is not working.

:)

SpXto54, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  3. Whos excited for up coming games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whos excited for up coming games?: I have played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 of last generation and I didn't liked. The new game called 'The Fallen Order' looks much better. I hope they have optimized the gameplay and...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  5. Game Pass expiring early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass expiring early: I purchased game pass on 1st November & now i have a notification telling me it will expire on 23rd November. Can someone explain how a month shrinks to 23 days? 6aa1ff25-c83b-46f4-8b9f-3ba4a26c4100
  6. Can you restart Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you restart Game Bar?: Game Bar always gives me issues, mainly the volume control doing nothing. (I try to lower the volume on my game to better hear my friends on Discord but the slider and mute buttons will sometimes...
  7. Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC: What in the actual [mod removed] I don't even have game pass running and The Outer Worlds auto-updated IN THE BACKGROUND WITH NO PROMPT & WITH NO WAY TO PAUSE THE DOWNLOAD using up ALL 20...
  8. Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?: Hi, I've just reformatted my main hard drive and I have Gears 5 and Outer worlds installed on another SSD, I was wondering if there was any way to point the xbox app to those install directorys...
  9. Game pass games won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try...
  10. Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app ): hello .. why my scorpio player app cannot open ... my xbox say " Your trial for this game has expired " To keep playing, buy the game in the microsoft store (0x803f800a) i'v have already...