Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farming simulator is not working. 23754c55-e66d-44a5-a96e-8e2d678530c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpXto54, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SpXto54
    SpXto54 Guest

Games

Farming simulator is not working.

:)

SpXto54, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games: So I bought Left4Dead2 on my old xbox account. I had to make a new one but now xbox says i cannot play Left4Dead2 on my new account. Is there a way i can transfer the game onto my new account? Plz...
  3. Xbox game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game store: I was planning on buying/pre-ordering the gane (insurgency Sandstorm) and i was able to see the game on the xbox game store and i had it saved, now for awhile i haven't been able to find the game...
  4. Games not compatible with Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not compatible with Microsoft: I downloaded a few games that I already had on discs and now when I download a game from Big Fish I get a message saying the game is not compatible with Microsoft. I always used to be able to...
  5. Xbox Game to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game to PC: If you buy a game on your xbox one, and sign into your microsoft account on a pc/laptop, can you install the game to your pc if you bought it on the xbox? b39f67ff-e540-4689-b99a-0937e9ad6a15
  6. покупка игр[Translation-buying games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    покупка игр[Translation-buying games]: Здравствуйте,не могу купить ни одну игру на xbox360 вылезает ошибка,что это значит и когда заработает?? [Translation-Hello, I can not buy any game on xbox360, an error pops up, what does this...
  7. Console froze downloading from Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console froze downloading from Game Pass: It is Xbox S with 500GB HD, I am new to this, it is my 7-year olds console. Got him Game Pass worked fine with Goat Simulator and when we went to download 'Totally Reliable Delivery Service' to...
  8. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  9. Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load: Afternoon all, hoping someone can help. Tried launching PUBG, got the error code above, saying I'm not connected to xbox live. Tried both a soft and hard reset of the console. Reset my...
  10. games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games: bought the game! order number 9781609311! The game is very slow! Can't play! Cleaned the cache. Doesn't help! I want to get the money back !! fe7f54a9-9287-490d-84ea-97085ccca5f1