Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant think of any one specific game, but for me assassins creed series. f5e1b112-3617-4036-b6c9-bcf277f94ff7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkist1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. darkist1
    darkist1 Guest

Games

I cant think of any one specific game, but for me assassins creed series.

:)

darkist1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...
  3. Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites: I've had this problem for at least a week where I don't receive invites to parties or to games. I have no issue starting parties, or inviting others and they have no problems joining me. I also...
  4. Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...: Boa tarde estou tendo problemas com todos os jogos da franquia Star Wars nenhum inicia, pede pra refazer o download mas nada resolve, alguma ajuda Obrigado [Translation-Good afternoon I'm having...
  5. Gamed on DVD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamed on DVD: Well, I have a brand new high horsepower Alienware PC with windows 10. I am in a very remote rural area and have Verizon hotspot WiFi. After using 15 GB of data within a month, it reverts to a...
  6. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  7. Not seeing downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not seeing downloaded game: Downloaded a game code (overmatch legendary edition) on the Xbox OneS. I can see it in the purchase history but not available in the Apps to install. Can anyone assist in resolving?...
  8. How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I plugged up my keyboard and mouse and went to Xbox insider. And restarted the console and still does not work what am i missing 03db50a2-80fb-496d-a6b2-7070b2235ddd
  9. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  10. Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites: I haven't been able to receive game or party invites for a couple of weeks now, but I still get notifications for achievements, messages, game pass quest I've tried to #1 Reset my Xbox #2 Reset...