Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Get told you will need to buy this to play it although a bought it not long ago 4fdba047-9cf2-47d8-8d52-402ffbb93682 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunkeyChicken65, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Games

Get told you will need to buy this to play it although a bought it not long ago

:)

FunkeyChicken65, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS: hello I'm having problems with my xbox one s, some games are crashing when the game starts, both physical media and digital media, with PES 2019 and QUANTUM BREAK running normally, how can I solve...
  3. Modern Warfare Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Game: I purchased the new Modern Warfare a few months ago. I downloaded and installed the game on a brand new XBox 1 X. I played the game online for about a month but then couldn't go on because I...
  4. game download region - Midnight club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game download region - Midnight club: Hi, Tried downloaded midnight club LA but it says it is not offered in my region. Is there a way around this? Seems odd it is not available in US. 42fe4134-25a8-4486-92f2-729770760b7b
  5. Buying 360 games on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying 360 games on XB1: Hello all. Im trying to buy some 360 games on my XB1. Turns out you cant use an xbox points card, you cant use a prepaid visa and you cant use paypal. So how does someone without a debit or...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...
  7. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  8. Non riesco a installare un gioco [I can't install a game ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco a installare un gioco [I can't install a game ]: Salve a tutti ho un problema che mi tormenta ogni volta che prova ad installare un gioco.Ad un tratto si ferma l'installazione dicendo installazione arrestata clicco sopra e mi dice che ho una...
  9. question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]: Bonjour, Je joue actuellement sur Xbox one la dernière version existante de Minecraft. Je me demandais si il était possible de transférer les serveurs presents sur Xbox one celui du format PC ou...
  10. Purchased a game said I didn't Own It uninstalled it and now it won't let me reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game said I didn't Own It uninstalled it and now it won't let me reinstall: I purchased cities skylines after it was done on Game Pass. Now when I go to play it, it tells me that I do not own the game. I uninstalled it and now when I go to reinstall I have to repurchase...