Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dose anyone know when star bound will come to Xbox?? 752914cc-957c-48c7-8944-fb13fd79b47b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlameWizardbro, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Games

Dose anyone know when star bound will come to Xbox??

:)

FlameWizardbro, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: If i have game pass ultimate already can i add just gold cardss to extend the gamepass ultimate dc1808f0-e44c-4293-932d-15ce79bd4ff0
  3. Can you share the same games on 2 different Xbox ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you share the same games on 2 different Xbox ones: So my dad lives in another country he has Xbox one X and he bought an Xbox one s for me and im wandering can we share the same acc and games even though we live in different countrys?...
  4. Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass: I adore your exerted effort to provide great games at excellent prices for pc users. But why can't I buy the game pass with my Egyptian currency. I live in Egypt and I'm utterly happy with your...
  5. Failure to download Digital xbox games onto my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Failure to download Digital xbox games onto my PC: When trying to do this it says i own the game but when i press install on my devices only my xbox one s shows up Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated [img]...
  6. Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate: I bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday but since then I can't play online. How do I fix this? 0a36e157-4e3a-4b04-b757-bdb0883c8425
  7. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?: I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell...
  8. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: So dose xbox game pass has xbox live on it or nahhh only xbox game pass ultimate 2ce44c7b-6eab-4e84-bce2-981700687b8a
  9. Can no longer access game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer access game: When it first came out, I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 and managed to download it without problem. It worked fine for a long while on my PC. However, recently I got a new PC to replace my old one...
  10. Games on Xbox series x crashing and graphics pixilated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Xbox series x crashing and graphics pixilated: For some reason some of the games are crashing on my xbox series x and i tried calling support but they were useless, their last resort is sending xbox for repair but not sure if software issue ir...