Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dose anyone know when star bound will come to Xbox?? 752914cc-957c-48c7-8944-fb13fd79b47b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlameWizardbro, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. Games

Dose anyone know when star bound will come to Xbox??

:)

FlameWizardbro, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games: I try installing gta 5 from game pass but it stops every time f6755ff5-6a2a-4064-963e-9b25512e36d7
  3. 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live: 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live. i just bought the membership yesterday and downloaded my profile to xbox. when i tried to use it in the game it shows that the servers is not...
  4. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  5. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games: I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to some games like Bingo, Treasure Hunt, Heart...
  6. DVD Games Purchased Elseware

in XBoX on Windows
    DVD Games Purchased Elseware: I've a copy of "The Golf Club 2019" purchased thru Amazon. Came in official package, etc, etc, plays OK on console, shows up in Xbox Console Companion on PC (Alienware). Unlike Gears 5 you cannot...
  7. i can't buy xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't buy xbox game pass PC: Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page [img] 7f16737e-5178-4266-9a63-ca0e9d204fbf
  8. XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare is advertised as $59.99AU on the games screen [img] but when I go to checkout the price increases to $99.95AU. [img] 80417c98-2909-4f85-ba81-aea3d0930c23
  9. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb: I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it....
  10. Cant find my game even tho i purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find my game even tho i purchased it: I bought sea of thieves and my money has been charged. But i cant find the game. I have tried resetting the store and other things but still cant find the game. I bought it on the web store for...