Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are none of my games working? I am getting sick of this fix it i can basically play nothing anymore one i paid for gta 5 and wont install and past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DraxShiroko, May 23, 2020.

1. DraxShiroko
    DraxShiroko Guest

Games

Why are none of my games working? I am getting sick of this fix it i can basically play nothing anymore one i paid for gta 5 and wont install and past install wont play anymore why is it happening?

:)

DraxShiroko, May 23, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games: Hi, I have a problem and am hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox One, and a number of Xbox 360 games I used to be able to play on it but can't any more. I'll just talk about one for now, but...
  3. Game Exchange to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Exchange to PC: Hi, I purchased a game on my account but by mistake bought it for Xbox instead for a PC. I prefer and exchange than a refund.. Any suggestions…? 274f0394-3a49-4670-8a77-487c68f73656
  4. Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game: As we all know, Microsoft does not allow for the use of ":" (colons) in the naming convention of files. However, some games have them in their titles and this will prevent you from uploading your...
  5. Unable to play few games on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play few games on my Xbox: I am getting this error while trying to start any game on Xbox If you bought this online, make sure you're signed into Xbox Live. If you don't have the rights for playing it, you'll need to get...
  6. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...
  7. Game post for terraria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game post for terraria: Im trying to make a post about needing some bait in terraria but it always says its innapropriate no matter what b413cf35-473c-4ed0-8a3e-f76f52b371d0
  8. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  9. In Game Audio Randomly Cutting In And Out

in XboX Insiders
    In Game Audio Randomly Cutting In And Out: My Audio keeps cutting out since the last update its intermittent, lasts a few seconds. being honest I've only been playing D2 recently so I'm not sure if it's game related or not as party audio...
  10. How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?: Hi there, I've bought a game with my Xbox profile for my daughter. The game is successfully downloaded and registered, I can launch it from my profile. There are 3 profiles on the same Xbox :...