games

Discus and support games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play my xbox 360 kinetic game and its sayin unreconized game but its a new game 8843dace-21d3-4ef5-ab97-0f4ed47ff1a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shariekabell, Jan 13, 2021.

1. shariekabell
    shariekabell Guest

games

im trying to play my xbox 360 kinetic game and its sayin unreconized game but its a new game

:)

shariekabell, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. Can't launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch game: So i brought Red dead redemption online from the xbox store. Once it had finished downloading i went to play it and it said " you need to install the game or app for this" it then said about...
  3. Xbox cloud game repeatedly downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud game repeatedly downloads: I have a Fallout: New Vegas xbox360 game saved on my cloud. Every time I want to play, it re-downloads the cloud save on my local machine. How can I stop this download from happening every time,...
  4. New subscription on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    New subscription on Game Pass Ultimate: Good Morning everyone, I can´t log in with my account to renewal my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I cant log in with my alternative e-mail (never existed), and the messenger says I need to...
  5. XBox One: No Game play audio when using monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One: No Game play audio when using monitor: Ive recently got a monitor to connect to my Xbox One by HDMI. It does have speakers as well a 3.5 Jack out, which i then plug into my old school RCA amp. Videos and sounds from the Home screen...
  6. My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...: I am using a family account, and my account has no purchase restrictions. Without sharing anything personal I am more than 13 years old. I tried to download Among Us with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,...
  7. How do I change the language of my achievements for Game Pass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change the language of my achievements for Game Pass - PC: I recently decided to get Game Pass on PC only as I do not have an Xbox and I noticed ALL the achievements appear in German for some reason. I am from Australia and have never had a microsoft...
  8. Xbox Game Bar - Reddit account link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar - Reddit account link: I linked my Reddit account to Xbox Game Bar, and even though it was not mentioned anywhere, I have been automatically subscribed to this (and potentially other, haven't checked) subreddit. Why? I...
  9. Party groups: creating multiple party's for a fun time across games

in XboX Insiders
    Party groups: creating multiple party's for a fun time across games: There isn't a xbox request flair so I'm gonna ask if the xbox team can maybe work or add this feature. So basically this idea just came across my head this morning. Imagine creating multiple party...
  10. Best horror games expected for 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Best horror games expected for 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]