Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased call of duty black ops cold war the ultimate edition back in october 2020 i have been playing eversince n uestwrday when i got my series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matos3050, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Matos3050
    Matos3050 Guest

Games

I purchased call of duty black ops cold war the ultimate edition back in october 2020 i have been playing eversince n uestwrday when i got my series x it says i need to purchase it again n i bought the fross gen bundle already

:)

Matos3050, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc): Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all. In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user exclusive) asks me to join game pass in order to...
  3. A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?: So I tried to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate on microsoft store but I can't buy it because I get this page. (I am hungarian so the text in the attached image is hungarian too.) So it seems...
  4. FS2020 - Problem Getting Game to Load

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 - Problem Getting Game to Load: Hi. Firstly not terrible PC literate so will describe issue best as I can. Signed up for X Box Game Pass last year on PC to try out FS 2020. After a couple months bought said game via microsoft...
  5. XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years: Hi, Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed. I am currently near the end of a GPU 3 months for £1 deal,...
  6. Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles: Is Microsoft ending support of the Crosswords in Ultimate word games? I don't believe there have been any new puzzles added in more than a year. ae7f8063-f771-4dee-ac05-6a50d58089e7
  7. Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do? Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do? Xbox series x: Small clicks are heard in the dashboard and in games. What should I do, wait for the update or take under warranty? This sound is heard if you put your ear near the fan, the attached sound was...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode: I had dev mode installed on my xbox and when I got the game pass I couldn't use the game pass. After factory resetting I was able to use my game pass. When I tried to install Dev Mode again, I got...
  9. Happens after leaving a HDR game and going back to Home Screen (relaunching game and going...

in XboX Insiders
    Happens after leaving a HDR game and going back to Home Screen (relaunching game and going...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Owenjk04 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Arquimaes [link] [comments]