Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased call of duty black ops cold war the ultimate edition back in october 2020 i have been playing eversince n uestwrday when i got my series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matos3050, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Matos3050
    Matos3050 Guest

Games

I purchased call of duty black ops cold war the ultimate edition back in october 2020 i have been playing eversince n uestwrday when i got my series x it says i need to purchase it again n i bought the fross gen bundle already

:)

Matos3050, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f8001) "Do you own this game or app?": I recently bought World at War, it's map pack bundle, and Wolfenstein 3d digitally through the Microsoft store with proof of purchase for a combined $50. When the downloads were finished I went to...
  3. Xbox updating games while off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox updating games while off: I have an xbox one x. It is set to energy saving mode. I always turn it off using my controller when I'm done. Recently ive noticed things have been updating even when it is off. Not...
  4. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s: I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360...
  5. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't...
  6. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  7. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...
  8. Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.: My Xbox 360 E is making a loud noise( a vibrating noise I guess) when playing METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN(which uses 2 discs). It only makes the noise when I'm playing this especific...
  9. My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.: I have been having a problem recently that when my xbox controller is paired with Bluetooth to my PC it will push my game down to 3-5 fps making it unplayable. I will also lose all control of the...
  10. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...