Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend “gameshare” with each other, and split the money for MLB The Show 21. He pre-ordered the early access version on his account and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mcw36, Apr 14, 2021.

1. mcw36
    mcw36 Guest

Games

Me and my friend “gameshare” with each other, and split the money for MLB The Show 21. He pre-ordered the early access version on his account and is able to install it, however I can not find anywhere that says I own it or can install it.

:)

mcw36, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Game Pass library Pic quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass library Pic quality: Hey. I get a weird low res type quality to the game images on my Game Pass (PC) library sometimes. It is really annoying and looks like it is an added feature since there is sort of a pattern to...
  3. Problems on game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems on game: My problems have stopped in some games. They always come out with colors and i dont now how can i fix it 966a0df6-51aa-4569-b695-4a24a889fba5
  4. In game purchase not received

in XBoX on Mobile
    In game purchase not received: Hi team. I made an Xbox In game purchase. My money was taken but I didn't get the in game currency. I requested a refund that got rejected. How do I contact someone to resolve the issue I don't...
  5. Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update: IT seems that after the latest update, I am unable to play any of my Xbox Games Pass games on PC. I open the app, am already signed in, click a game to play and shortly after it goes through the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes: I'm completely unable to use Xbox Game Bar on my PC. When I press Win+G or the Xbox button on the controller, the Xbox Game Bar tool bar briefly pops up at the top of the screen then it...
  7. Game Pass Games Will Not Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Games Will Not Start: I recently got gamepass on my pc and it worked well for about a day. when a game is done installing and I go to open it, nothing happens. no blue loading ring, error messages, nothing. I have...
  8. xbox one game

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one game: I just entered a code for Asassins creed Valhalla and was wondering if i could download it onto my xbox one from my laptop? 6e1b0843-aae0-493e-9d96-320bb4788a3c
  9. Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.: Help. Paid for fallout 1st with cc , my bank flagged as suspicious. cleared with the bank. Resubmitted to Microsoft,,was accepted ,said i was good for a year. Went to the game and says i dont have...
  10. Weird game, can’t figure out what it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird game, can’t figure out what it is.: [IMG] submitted by /u/KhajitTaxpayer [link] [comments]