Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to play multiplayer on assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, my game just sends me to the home screen without doing anything. Also it never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jake 242424
    Jake 242424 Guest

Games

When I try to play multiplayer on assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, my game just sends me to the home screen without doing anything. Also it never asked for my uplay passport. Anybody know what to do?

:)

Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky

King Tones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    New Games

If you like shooters, try Halo 5. Star Wars Battlefront. Or plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.

iwb100, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

Games

Hi Jake 242424.

-

Regarding the Uplay Passport, Ubisoft has removed that requirement for online multiplayer after consumer backlash over certain single player elements being locked behind the Uplay Passport.

-

Regarding the issue of getting kicked back to the home screen, your best bet is to head over to this forum to get the support you need.

forums.xbox.com/.../4270.aspx

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  8. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. F1 2020 game whole game progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2020 game whole game progress lost: i opened f1 2020 today (7/03/21) and i had to make a new character, and ive lost all game progress from when the game come out. not sure if this is an update but i want my progress back, any help...
  3. Xbox game chat, console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game chat, console companion: Hi. I started a youtube channel to troll through Game chat and capture some funny reactions. I use the Xbox Console Companion app and record using the built in microsoft game acreen recorder....
  4. Xbox 360 games freezing on Xbox One SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games freezing on Xbox One SOLVED: I've been trying to figure it out for a while, lots of research and after trying everything all you have to do is go under your 360 guide (using the menu and start buttons) scroll to the bottom...
  5. GAME CHAT AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CHAT AUDIO: Why don't you guys make it so when you take a clip(30 second capture or whatever time you have set) it doesn't RECORD the GAME CHAT AUDIO you are making it so you have to buy a El Gato for any...
  6. Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture: When I purchased my current series x, as well as when I had my original Xbox one, I was able to record a 1080p game capture for a maximum length of 2 minutes. That option is no longer available,...
  7. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  8. Games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps: I own sea of theives. I have tried all day to download it but it resdues to dowload. It will cancel its download or unstinall itself. I have no idea what to do 72fadf5a-18b4-448f-9449-e1cdb140be3e
  9. Blizzard and game battle unlink problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blizzard and game battle unlink problems: How do i unlink a blizzard account through xbox 135167f6-00c7-435a-85f9-a93d63db49fd
  10. Asked to purchase "black ops" game after inserting disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asked to purchase "black ops" game after inserting disk: I have Xbox One X and recently purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold war used on physical disk. First time I inserted it was trying to sign me in, then failed and now every time it prompts me...