Gamescore shows 0 for all games

Discus and support Gamescore shows 0 for all games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the last beta i dont see any GS at the overview Page. If i click a game i see the reached GS. submitted by /u/Zackmuc [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zackmuc, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/Zackmuc
    /u/Zackmuc Guest

With the last beta i dont see any GS at the overview Page. If i click a game i see the reached GS.

submitted by /u/Zackmuc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zackmuc, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Blade K7 Win User

ALL MY GAMERSCORE HAS BEEN RESET

I got the same problem. I got 1475 of gamescore and when i get 25g achivment my game score goes to 0 and when i log out and log in it shows that i have 1475g.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Gamescore 0

They can reset 360 achievements anywhere if they are modded.

Once you receive a Gamerscore reset you can't re earn any reset achievements again on that profile.

Achievements on xbox one games work differently & can't be modded.
  4. XInstinctz83X Win User

Gamescore 0

I have a simular issue. I have an xbox one, all my 360 games have achievements unlocked but i have no gamescore for them. My xbox one achievements work fine
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Gamescore 0

You can't.As I said earlier,xbox one achievements work differently & are linked to the cloud servers where as 360 achievements were linked to your console.

You can ask for this by posting your idea here
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas

but i'm not sure whether it'll ever be a thing due to the way xbox one achievements work.
  6. MenialTrout2 Win User

Gamescore 0

I have some Games on my Xbox One with 0 gamesores that I do not play at all, How do I get rid of them?
Thema:

1. Gamescore shows 0 for all games - Similar Threads - Gamescore shows games

2. I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE: A few days ago, my gamerscore tun at 64500 when i alredy had near 97000. A lot of achievements of recently played games like INSIDE, Shadows of Mordor, Wolfenstein 2, The Touring Test, etc. lost...
  3. gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamescore: does anyone know if there are any games that provide a score of 4 or if microsoft removes gamescore cause seeing an uneven number of gamescore is really triggering...
  4. My gamescore has changed overnight..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamescore has changed overnight..: Hello, I've been directed here from the xbox live chat support with hopes to fix my problem. Last night I had 985 thousand gamescore, I set up happy dungeons so I could leave it afk over night...
  5. I lost my 25 546 gamescore

in XBoX Rewards
    I lost my 25 546 gamescore: i lost all of my 25478 gamescore 7b325052-383c-48fe-b486-1ef721e0efec
  6. Mi gameScore se reinicio (My gameScore is rebooted)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi gameScore se reinicio (My gameScore is rebooted): Quisiera saber porque mi GameScore se reinicio no he cometido falrfa contra la comunidad o algun usuario quisiera que me devolieran mis logros que me costaron mucho trabajo, se los agradeceria...
  7. Lost gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gamescore: my achievements stopped popping i restarted my xbox and when swotched back on had lost 4000 gamescore, was directed here from microsoft tech support member zyrill.n...
  8. I was just wondering if I could get my gamescore rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just wondering if I could get my gamescore rest: I was just wondering If you could reset my gamerscore because I want to start again? 534e83f0-71bf-4593-abb5-395b3dd800a9
  9. HELP MY GAMESCORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP MY GAMESCORE: no suma mis logros de juegos de one a mi gamescore do not add my achievements from XBOX ONE games to my gamescore 0187081f-2c1c-4ca3-bfed-bfc3e288d93e
  10. XBOX360 Achievements Not Show Up In Total GameScore

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 Achievements Not Show Up In Total GameScore: Hey I Have a Problem All My Xbox 360 Games Achievements Not Show Up In total GameScore With Xbox One Games If I Click On Game From xbox.com or my xbox one i can see Achievements unlocked with...