Gamescore shows 0 for all games

Discus and support Gamescore shows 0 for all games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the last beta i dont see any GS at the overview Page. If i click a game i see the reached GS. submitted by /u/Zackmuc [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zackmuc, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/Zackmuc
    /u/Zackmuc Guest

With the last beta i dont see any GS at the overview Page. If i click a game i see the reached GS.

submitted by /u/Zackmuc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zackmuc, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Blade K7 Win User

ALL MY GAMERSCORE HAS BEEN RESET

I got the same problem. I got 1475 of gamescore and when i get 25g achivment my game score goes to 0 and when i log out and log in it shows that i have 1475g.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Gamescore 0

They can reset 360 achievements anywhere if they are modded.

Once you receive a Gamerscore reset you can't re earn any reset achievements again on that profile.

Achievements on xbox one games work differently & can't be modded.
  4. XInstinctz83X Win User

Gamescore 0

I have a simular issue. I have an xbox one, all my 360 games have achievements unlocked but i have no gamescore for them. My xbox one achievements work fine
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Gamescore 0

You can't.As I said earlier,xbox one achievements work differently & are linked to the cloud servers where as 360 achievements were linked to your console.

You can ask for this by posting your idea here
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas

but i'm not sure whether it'll ever be a thing due to the way xbox one achievements work.
  6. MenialTrout2 Win User

Gamescore 0

I have some Games on my Xbox One with 0 gamesores that I do not play at all, How do I get rid of them?
Thema:

1. Gamescore shows 0 for all games - Similar Threads - Gamescore shows games

2. Gamescore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamescore: My gamescore has been rest and im not sure why? e4dc81b0-0ef4-4d14-8f9d-7dc402cbda15
  3. Gamescore miss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamescore miss: I lost my all gamescore after rocket league.how bring it back? 90e2fd20-8100-4625-af9e-18d2dcc9b6b9
  4. Why did my gamescore be reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my gamescore be reduced: I was playing with friends to a game and they give me an achievement that I already had and after a few hours my gamescore was reduced from 14k to just 1.4K but when I see the achievements in my...
  5. Minhas gamescores sumiram[translation-My gamescores are gone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minhas gamescores sumiram[translation-My gamescores are gone]: Eu Tinha 30792 gamescore, e agora fui ligar meu xbox só tenho 2792 alguém pode dizer oque está acontecendo? [Translation-I had 30792 gamescore, and now I went to turn on my xbox just got 2792 can...
  6. How to Hide Zero Gamescore Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Hide Zero Gamescore Achievements: So I have games on my Xbox profile which I use on my PC that has achievements that have zero score. I heard that you can hide them. I could not find any way too do this on PC? How do you hide them...
  7. Gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamescore: My gamescore is not going advancing or adding up. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Two weeks of gamescore, not tallied. f34b0def-d38b-4610-aa1e-6d8817785d6f
  8. I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE: A few days ago, my gamerscore tun at 64500 when i alredy had near 97000. A lot of achievements of recently played games like INSIDE, Shadows of Mordor, Wolfenstein 2, The Touring Test, etc. lost...
  9. gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamescore: does anyone know if there are any games that provide a score of 4 or if microsoft removes gamescore cause seeing an uneven number of gamescore is really triggering...
  10. XBOX360 Achievements Not Show Up In Total GameScore

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 Achievements Not Show Up In Total GameScore: Hey I Have a Problem All My Xbox 360 Games Achievements Not Show Up In total GameScore With Xbox One Games If I Click On Game From xbox.com or my xbox one i can see Achievements unlocked with...