Gameshare isn’t working

Discus and support Gameshare isn’t working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me and my friend are trying to gameshare. So she signed my account into her xbox one console and went to settings, personalizations, My home xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlumRegent5, Oct 6, 2019.

1. GlumRegent5
    GlumRegent5 Guest

Gameshare isn’t working

me and my friend are trying to gameshare. So she signed my account into her xbox one console and went to settings, personalizations, My home xbox and made my account her home xbox. She went to Games and to “ready to install” and nothing was there. Please
    help and tell me what happened, thanks.

:)

GlumRegent5, Oct 6, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

It shouldn't matter that you aren't on the same network. I share games with my boyfriend and when I'm at his place.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

Enforcement Account Abuse

Technically, it's called HOME sharing, and it's designed for family or household, who have multiple consoles, and not for friends "sharing" games...

Specifically....

"

What are some examples of account theft?
    There are a number of situations that are considered to be account theft. Some of these include, but are not limited to:

• Buying an account
    • Using an account on your console that wasn’t created by you or your parent or legal guardian
    • Making purchases with an account that wasn’t created by you or your parent or legal guardian
    • Performing a license transfer on an account that wasn’t created by you or your parent or legal guardian"
    It's considered account theft and is against code of conduct
  4. GlumRegent5 Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

Is there a method where we can still gameshare without having the same network?
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

The games may not appear in the ready to install section. Have you tried downloading one of the games you are trying to share directly from the store on her console and her account?
  6. JTL1E Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

this should work regardless if you are on the same network
Thema:

Gameshare isn’t working

1. Gameshare isn’t working - Similar Threads - Gameshare isn’t working

2. gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare: so i was on the other day i asked my friend if he wanted to game share with me to play rainbow six siege (best game btw love the new road to s.i update) he said yeah we started playing with each...
  3. how many people can you gameshare with at a time?

in XboX Insiders
    how many people can you gameshare with at a time?: So recently I started gamesharing with my girl. before her I was gamesharing with my best friend. I was expecting both of us to lose access to each other games but it didn't I have access to his...
  4. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Myvfriend has my games but i cant g et his 2a8057be-d6d5-4574-99b6-0fcfbeba4dcb
  5. Xbox Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gameshare: So my friend let me on to his account to download a game from the store so we can both play but its saying i have to buy it, the gold is working I can still play online on different games i just...
  6. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare: We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games....
  7. Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing: i had all 5 switches and wasn't planning on using any but decides to gameshare mw with a friend, but i dont know what happened and before i i knew it, i had no more switches, and he didnt have the...
  8. Gamesharing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing issue: My friend recently got jedi fallen order, which i wanted, and i recently got outer worlds, which he wanted. We decided to game share and be able to play those games and other coop ones either of...
  9. Gamesharing and No Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing and No Gold: I was gamesharing with another account and i did not have gold so the other account was sharing with me. It worked for about 3 months and now I dont have gold but the other account does. Any tips...
  10. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Me and my friend went halves on the new Call of Duty. He is the primary owner. I downloaded it on my xbox but I just upgraded my xbox to the S. I logged into my account but I dont see Call of Duty...