Gameshare isn't working

Discus and support Gameshare isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and a friend are trying to gameshare, we are both connected to my home xbox and we both have it set as our home xbox. but i only get his games, he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvanHenderson28, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Gameshare isn't working

Me and a friend are trying to gameshare, we are both connected to my home xbox and we both have it set as our home xbox. but i only get his games, he doesn't get mine. Can someone please help me?

:)

EvanHenderson28, Oct 27, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

GameSharing isn't working

If you have set the account that owns the gold membership and has claimed the games with gold, (to play games with gold you need an ongoing gold membership) the other account in that console should have no issues.
  3. PurpleZer0 Win User

All right, so say I have The Wolf Among Us and Slime Rancher. I got those off of gold. Do I still need gold in order to play them on her xbox?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should set the account that currently owns gold membership as xbox home account in order to share with other accounts in the same console.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

So if you have Gold, and she is playing on the console that you have set to Home, she does not need to also have Gold on her account, she'll be able to use the Home Console setting for using Gold, and you can sign in on another console, not your Home Console,
    and play online as well.

For troubleshooting I'd ask that you try whatever is not working on her account on your Home Console, on YOUR account on a console that is not your Home Console and check that it's not another issue to troubleshoot. Let us know if it's working for you,
    and we can find the next best steps to troubleshoot.

It could be the other console needs a system update, or the titles need an update, an external drive isn't working as it should, or they need to be reinstalled.
  6. PurpleZer0 Win User

I already set my account's home xbox to her xbox.
Thema:

Gameshare isn't working

1. Gameshare isn't working - Similar Threads - Gameshare isn't working

2. Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza: We have Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on xbox one. A few months ago, we used the gameshare feature to share the game with a friend, but he now has his own version of the game. But when we...
  3. Gamesharing Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Issue: When I attempted to gameshare with my girlfriend I was only given access to 2 of her games and none of her memberships I've tried everything I could find to fix this and nothing has worked...
  4. Family and gamesharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family and gamesharing?: So I have game pass Ultimate because my dad's account does. I was wondering, if I was to gameshare with another account, would they be able to play game pass games as well?...
  5. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  6. Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.: Title says it all. Why are my addons not in game? The ultimate edition was gameshared to me. They say installed in my “manage games and addons section. Thanks 4dc37ec5-11ed-4815-ae63-5977a7233314
  7. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: I think I setup gamesharing the right way but it kicks my son out of his xbox when I sign in to mine.I did set his as my home xbox and it did work but now it won't let him play while I'm playing...
  8. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Hey! My friends recently preordered call of duty cold war and is gamesharing me but it wont let me install cod war. The billing records say hes bought it and i can download all of his other game...
  9. Gameshare not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working!: My friend is gamesharing me and he has bought alot of dlc packs for games that i could install but for some reason Rocket Leagues dlcs are showing up on my ready to install add ons. Please help!...
  10. GameSharing isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing isn't working: So I'm trying to do GameSharing on my girlfriend's xbox and I put my account on it and set my home xbox to her's and I downloaded a few of my games. They are games that I got from my gold...