Gameshare missing titles

Discus and support Gameshare missing titles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my friend and I are trying to gameshare but for some reason I only have access to 27 of his games, yet he has over 100 (all digital). I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Averyc999, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Averyc999
    Averyc999 Guest

Gameshare missing titles

Hi, my friend and I are trying to gameshare but for some reason I only have access to 27 of his games, yet he has over 100 (all digital). I’ve tried hard and soft resetting my console, removing and readding both our accounts, and reassigning both our accounts
    to the home xbox. Nothing has worked, only 27 titles are showing up in the full library, and he doesnt have any saved to an external drive. Any help is appreciated!

:)

Averyc999, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gameshare missing titles

If they are gamepass games then no you would have to download games from his profile to install

Gamepass nor xgu does not share
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Gameshare missing titles

the home setting is for the home, that is the your main home not to share games with others outside of the home.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Looks like you need to renew gamepass

Was that a title you purchased or did you gameshared it?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Multiple games I owned are now missing even though I redeemed them with a code or got them from Xbox Live.

Have you been gamesharing before? A good possibility is that you had access to those titles through xbox home feature.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing games in ready to install

Make sure you have purchased those titles and you weren't gamesharing. In addition it would be useful to know if those titles were part of the games with gold and if you still own a gold membership.
Thema:

Gameshare missing titles

1. Gameshare missing titles - Similar Threads - Gameshare missing titles

2. Gameshare isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare isn't working: Me and a friend are trying to gameshare, we are both connected to my home xbox and we both have it set as our home xbox. but i only get his games, he doesn't get mine. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Modern Warfare Gameshare On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Gameshare On PC: Hey guys, so I used to be able to play multiplayer of modern warfare, my friend game shared it to me on xbox. But now i switched to pc, how do i get mutiplayer on pc through gameshare? Will i have...
  4. Xbox gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gameshare: Hello. I recently game shared with my friend for Fifa 21. But yesterday I went to play it and it says If I owned the game or disc. I asked my friend if he game shared with anyone else but he said...
  5. Gamesharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing: i am gamesharing with my brother, We both have eachothers Accounts as home So he gets gold and i get The games but Recently i havent been able to play its saying i dont have gold but his account...
  6. Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 gamesharing pre-order issue: Both sons have an xbox one each. Both have paid for the ea 10hrs trial of FIFA 21, which did a download of FIFA21. All good so far. Son 1 then pays for pre-order, which seems to download OK for...
  7. Gameshare 202

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare 202: Hi so i gameshared with my friend so that i could use xbox live gold but now with the newest update i cant use it without having his account signed in on my Xbox how do i fix this...
  8. Update: Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update: Gamesharing: Hi guys, I have downloaded Fifa 21 Ultimate edition from my friends account. This comes with 3 days early access, I wanted to know a staright yes no answer will i get this aswell as im unsure....
  9. Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend: Hello. Here is my problem with gamesharing: [img] a8e6e4f6-2fb1-4c19-bc85-bdf230ed55bc
  10. Xbox gameshare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gameshare: So i have a pretty simple question; does the xbox gameshare switches (the 5 switches) start the year wait after we use the last switch or first switch? This is pretty important for me because if...