gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x

Discus and support gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i just got my xbox series x and i logged into my friends account so i can check the “my home xbox” setting and get all the games he has too. the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matthqh, May 18, 2022.

1. /u/matthqh
    /u/matthqh Guest

i just got my xbox series x and i logged into my friends account so i can check the “my home xbox” setting and get all the games he has too. the problem is when i try to check the box, it load for about 20 seconds and then unchecks itself. i have no idea why it’s not working, i’ve tried everything from simply waiting to restarting my xbox to resetting the factoring settings. i’m really lost here can someone please help me out

submitted by /u/matthqh
    [link] [comments]

/u/matthqh, May 18, 2022
  2. rawcell Win User

Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

Hi! Unfortunately, no new Backwards Compatible Games will be released until the new Xbox Series X releases. All BC work is now being done for the upcoming Xbox Series X. There is still no word if work on BC for Xbox One will be resumed after the release
    of the new console.
  3. TheOldyMinecart Win User

GTA 5 installation issues on Series X

Again, this is a BRAND-NEW Xbox Series X, recently purchased, unopened, fresh out of the box, so for one, these issues should not be present, and two, I will not factory refresh the console. I LITERALLY just got it in the mail a few days ago. It looks brand-new, untouched.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Compatibility

6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x - Similar Threads - gameshare working brand

2. Gamesharing is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing is not working.: I have recently tried gamesharing with my friend and I have completed every necessary step and I have been able to install the game I wanted, however the only way I can play the game is by signing...
  3. Cold war gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war gameshare not working: I'm gamesharing with my roommate and my xbox is set as his home and on my account when i play cold war it still says purchase ive even redownloaded it a few times...
  4. Gameshare not working (for my son) for Call of Duty MW 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working (for my son) for Call of Duty MW 2019: My son and I have Xbox Ones in the same room, side by side, and we can’t gameshare COD Modern Warfare 2019. His Xbox is set to my home. My Xbox is set to his home. Gameshare works for every other...
  5. my gamesharing only works one way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gamesharing only works one way: me and my brother started game sharing. we both added our accounts on each others Xbox. (he has a series s and me an Xbox one) then we download each others games that we wanted. we can both...
  6. does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas: me and my friend are gameshareing (he's gamesharing to me) and he's thinking of pre-ordering bf6. I want to know if I would get access to the beta as well, and if I would get the dlc content. I...
  7. Cold War Gameshare not working Xbox Support Request a call comes up with error as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Gameshare not working Xbox Support Request a call comes up with error as well: Right so me and my dad went halves on cold war in november. We live in same household and share games and gold between us. Its not letting me gameshare anymore despite other games working and...
  8. Gameshare not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare not working for me: Me and my friend are doing gamesharing. I have an Xbox Series X and my friend has an Xbox One S. He was able to log in to my account and access my games but I wasnt able to do that for his...
  9. Modern Warfare Gameshare Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Gameshare Not Working: My cousin game shared her account which has modern warfare installed on it. I downloaded it but when I went into manage game and downloads it only showed me Warzone and Data Pack 2 for Modern...
  10. Gameshare Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare Xbox live gold not working: My friend game shared a game and xbox live golf but for some reason i dont get gold benifits no more. I have his account set as my home xbox but still no gold i still can access his digital games...