gameshare not working

Discus and support gameshare not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i signed into my friends xbox to gameshare but every time he installs a game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in and he cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaloTravis6, Sep 16, 2020.

1. HaloTravis6
    HaloTravis6 Guest

gameshare not working

i signed into my friends xbox to gameshare but every time he installs a game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in and he cant play

:)

HaloTravis6, Sep 16, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

shadowkeep

I believe when it comes to destiny 2 gamesharing wont work as its linked to the account it first launches on
    Gamesharing does work on Destiny 2. It's only the preorder bonuses that do not work with the gamesharing as they are for the person that preorders/bought the game.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  4. ReAcTiOnEX Win User

Gameshareing

Why is it now that in order for the gamesharing to work for me, I have to have both my gamertag and my gameshare partner/friend signed in? Thanks.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Need help with sharing of purchased content on my home xbox.

Some DLC's won't work with gamesharing.
  6. WebbiestFool05 Win User

Set home Xbox limits

You know gameshare only work on one console per switch right so if one console is gamesharing i dont see how that is abusing
Thema:

gameshare not working

1. gameshare not working - Similar Threads - gameshare working

2. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: I just game shared with my friend but every time he goes on to one of the games he downloaded it says the person who bought this needs to sign in 19f71c98-2832-4e81-900e-e631c106e3c7
  3. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: this is me and my friends first time gamesharing and he downloaded watch dogs but when he clicks on it it says the person who bought this needs to sign in and he can't play, how do we fix this...
  4. xbox gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gameshare not working: my friend got nba 2k21 yesterday and it in not showing up and my ready to install none of his games are how can i fix this? cc52a95b-44d6-407b-9b7d-badafc220afc
  5. GameShare Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameShare Not Working: I was looking at the older thread of game sharing and tried all of the methods, but none of them worked. I made a new one asking if someone could help me. My brother bought NBA 2k21 on his Xbox...
  6. Xbox Gold Gamesharing Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Gamesharing Not Working: I have been gamesharing with my boyfriend for quite a while, but for some reason when I went to play an online game today I kept getting pop-ups saying to buy gold. I have been able to play online...
  7. Gamesharing stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing stopped working: Have been game sharing for years with my spouse. My son's game share with each other on their Xboxs. My Xbox had an accident. I had to go back to my old Xbox and now my game share isn't working on...
  8. Gameshare not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare not working?: Hi, my brother was using his xbox as my home xbox, he then did it with a friend. Hes now using his xbox as my home again but he doesnt have access to my gamepass ultimate. He has gold from me...
  9. Gameshare isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isnt working: So i started game sharing with my friend who has xbox ultimate game pass but its not giving me the option to download xbox game pass games or the games that he has on gold it ask me if i want to...
  10. gamesharing isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamesharing isnt working: im gamesharing with my mate but its not working anymore I use to game share cod and I've tried to install it and unstill it and still not working 93accc2d-42aa-4dbc-8aee-fc4ca0604f2c