Gameshare problems [Xbox one]

Discus and support Gameshare problems [Xbox one] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, through a bit of trial, we were able to share gamepass and gold, but none of the games that we wanted to share actually shared, is there something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesonDePottey, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Gameshare problems [Xbox one]

So, through a bit of trial, we were able to share gamepass and gold, but none of the games that we wanted to share actually shared, is there something that we are missing?

:)

JamesonDePottey, Jun 30, 2022
  2. IIINKEDD Win User

Black ops 4 (xbox one x)

Well i do one another xbox one 1st gen ...and i gameshare on that xbox and black ops gives that one no problem,
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

4. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox one Gameshare problem

some games require th physical device a disk etc to access some games. Not sure if he has the disk or digital copies etc. That informtion would be very helpful
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

He needs to sign in with your account on his console and download the game on his console (which is your home Xbox) to be able to play a game that you purchased.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I always download the games on my home Xbox so others can play. I think it is better this way. Have you tried to download the games from Game Pass on the account that owns it and then try to play it on the other account?

About the Live Gold subscription, as soon as the person that owns it makes an Xbox his/her home console, it should already start to share it with anyone else that signs in on this Xbox.

Do you or your friend receive any error when trying to game share? Like a game asking to be purchased or asking you to buy Game Pass?
Thema:

1. Gameshare problems [Xbox one] - Similar Threads - Gameshare problems

2. Gamesharing problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing problem: Ok so im gamesharing with my friend and I know that if he gets Xbox Gold membership then I get it as well. But when I tried playing a certain game, it wouldn't let me cause I need gold to play...
  3. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  4. Xbox one Gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Gameshare problem: Hi, Recently after game sharing with a friend and its working with all the games except his GTA And Red dead Rememption, Which he said came with the xbox? Are they games on his account and able to...
  5. Overwatch Xbox One Gameshare Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Xbox One Gameshare Problem: So I have my friends home xbox and he has mine but when he tries to play overwatch it says his trial has ended. He played the trial but now he should have the game but he cannot play it. Help...
  6. Need help with a gameshare problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a gameshare problem.: So, my younger brother recently got Sea of Thieves. I wanted to play it with him so once he installed it via a code from GameStop I went to my ready to install list. For some reason though it...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Gameshare limit problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Gameshare limit problems: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: Gameshare limit problems How can I rest my limit of five my home xbox things. I need to gameshare with someone cc122082-3c9b-4dea-9755-5fd80d0d04f3
  8. Gameshare problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare problems.: I want to setup game share with my brother he is buying one game and im buying one game and we will share them. My problem is i have an xbox upstairs and an xbox downstairs, will i be able to play...
  9. home xbox problems and gamesharing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home xbox problems and gamesharing problems: hello im trying to gameshare with my friend and we have had some trouble getting it to work. I have gameshared before with my cousin and we stopped because he found someone else too gameshare...
  10. Xbox and Microsoft account allias Gameshare problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Microsoft account allias Gameshare problem: So I am trying to send a friend of mine my xbox login information so he can login in so we can gameshare, the problem is I dont want anyone having access to my email and my email messages because...