Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One]

Discus and support Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend are trying to do gameshare, we did the steps where we set each others xbox's as home, but neither of us are seeing each others games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesonDePottey, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One]

Me and my friend are trying to do gameshare, we did the steps where we set each others xbox's as home, but neither of us are seeing each others games, I didn't use the organizer account though, so is that something I need to use for it to work?

:)

JamesonDePottey, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. Daft Badger Win User

FAN SOMEONE GAMESHARE WITH ME I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD

Then buy xbox gold.It's not expensive.

Asking people to gameshare is against forum rules & against the ToU/CoC.

The gameshare feature is meant for households with more than one console,not for sharing with friends & certainly not for sharing with complete strangers.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You need to use the account that has the games. If that's the organizer account, then you would need to use that account.
  5. JamesonDePottey Win User

If anybody could help me with this, it would be nice!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button until the console turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it on)
Thema:

1. Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One] - Similar Threads - Gameshare friend

2. I am trying to gameshare with my friend but it will not let us make an xbox a home xbox on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to gameshare with my friend but it will not let us make an xbox a home xbox on...: I am trying to gameshare with my friend but it says unable to save changes. How do I fix it? 64e8ae8e-08c4-4440-857e-8b7f648b9eb5
  3. My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  4. Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  5. I can't access my friends games through gameshare.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my friends games through gameshare.: I can't access my friend's games through gameshare. It tells me I have to buy a game that he Already has when I should be able to access it. I can't remove the home xbox and switch it again...
  6. Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FIFA 21 after gamesharing and preordering with friend: Hello. Here is my problem with gamesharing: [img] a8e6e4f6-2fb1-4c19-bc85-bdf230ed55bc
  7. My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21

in XboX Insiders
    My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21: My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21 on one of my xbox's and I installed it onto my external hard drive. When I plugged it into my other Xbox using the same account it said "do you own this...
  8. I tried to gameshare with a friend using the free survey gameshare and it set back my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to gameshare with a friend using the free survey gameshare and it set back my...: So, I tried to speed up the process of me gamesharing with a friend by taking a free gameshare survey in the Xbox assist app. My date for my next free 5 game shares was 5/11/20. He signed into my...
  9. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?: So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the...
  10. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....