gameshare

Discus and support gameshare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi is there a way i can get my xbox one gameshare switches back ? 58acf325-616a-4336-98b2-828df047181d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NIKE x WATER, Jul 22, 2019.

1. NIKE x WATER
    NIKE x WATER Guest

gameshare

hi is there a way i can get my xbox one gameshare switches back ?

:)

NIKE x WATER, Jul 22, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

When you gameshare a game, in -game cosmetics bought on a certain account will NOT be gameshared, this applies to certain DLCs too.
Thema:

gameshare

1. gameshare - Similar Threads - gameshare

2. Gameshare befenefits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare befenefits: This feels specific if it helps my problem is th my gameshared xbox ultimate gamepass benefits wont work on my x account but have already set up game share setting before and reset once after...
  3. gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare: so i was on the other day i asked my friend if he wanted to game share with me to play rainbow six siege (best game btw love the new road to s.i update) he said yeah we started playing with each...
  4. how many people can you gameshare with at a time?

in XboX Insiders
    how many people can you gameshare with at a time?: So recently I started gamesharing with my girl. before her I was gamesharing with my best friend. I was expecting both of us to lose access to each other games but it didn't I have access to his...
  5. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Myvfriend has my games but i cant g et his 2a8057be-d6d5-4574-99b6-0fcfbeba4dcb
  6. Xbox Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gameshare: So my friend let me on to his account to download a game from the store so we can both play but its saying i have to buy it, the gold is working I can still play online on different games i just...
  7. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare: We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games....
  8. Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing: i had all 5 switches and wasn't planning on using any but decides to gameshare mw with a friend, but i dont know what happened and before i i knew it, i had no more switches, and he didnt have the...
  9. Gamesharing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing issue: My friend recently got jedi fallen order, which i wanted, and i recently got outer worlds, which he wanted. We decided to game share and be able to play those games and other coop ones either of...
  10. Gamesharing and No Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing and No Gold: I was gamesharing with another account and i did not have gold so the other account was sharing with me. It worked for about 3 months and now I dont have gold but the other account does. Any tips...