gameshare

Discus and support gameshare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi is there a way i can get my xbox one gameshare switches back ? 58acf325-616a-4336-98b2-828df047181d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NIKE x WATER, Jul 22, 2019.

1. NIKE x WATER
    NIKE x WATER Guest

gameshare

hi is there a way i can get my xbox one gameshare switches back ?

:)

NIKE x WATER, Jul 22, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

When you gameshare a game, in -game cosmetics bought on a certain account will NOT be gameshared, this applies to certain DLCs too.
Thema:

gameshare

1. gameshare - Similar Threads - gameshare

2. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  3. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: Ein Kumpel und Ich versuchen Games zu sharen, jedoch bekommt er jedesmal die Fehlermeldung "Speichern der Änderungen nicht möglich" hat irgendjemand eine Idee das zu fixen? Haben es...
  4. gamesharing not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamesharing not working: me and my friend are trying to gameshare we are doing the my home xbox thing i can make his account my home xbox but when he trys mine it says (this service is currently unavailable please try...
  5. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: I tried to gameshare forza horizon 4 with my friend but the game is not showing up on his console he set my gamer tag as home xbox but it still won't work eb246469-4369-4157-84c7-95a7b4f9c749
  6. No Xbox live gold while gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox live gold while gamesharing: I have a friend who is game sharing with me. I don’t have my own gold subscription so he said we will game share with me so I cant get Xbox live gold. When I first made his account home Xbox as my...
  7. Can you gameshare and keep home xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you gameshare and keep home xbox?: I want to game share with another but I still want to have my console as the home Xbox; is that possible? To develop on this, is there a way to game share ( which I think you need to put your...
  8. gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare: My Problem is that my brother perorder call of duty Moderen warfare and when you perodrer it you get 5 reserve crates for bo4 i Installed it and load up bo4 i dont have it but its installed in my...
  9. Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing: Me and my friend started game sharing like two or three days ago and we both own the same game but he had bought a season pass before we started gaming sharing and i don't have access to it and...
  10. Gameshare issue

in XboX Insiders
    Gameshare issue: Just wanted to report a problem I had. Yesterday was trying to gameshare a new xbox and was with support for about 2hours trying to figure out what my problem was. It appears that if you have a...