Gameshare

Discus and support Gameshare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend went halves on the new Call of Duty. He is the primary owner. I downloaded it on my xbox but I just upgraded my xbox to the S. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clete14, Dec 3, 2019.

1. clete14
    clete14 Guest

Gameshare

Me and my friend went halves on the new Call of Duty. He is the primary owner. I downloaded it on my xbox but I just upgraded my xbox to the S. I logged into my account but I dont see Call of Duty in my games. How do I get it on this Xbox without paying
    for it again? SOS

:)

clete14, Dec 3, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

When you gameshare a game, in -game cosmetics bought on a certain account will NOT be gameshared, this applies to certain DLCs too.
Thema:

Gameshare

1. Gameshare - Similar Threads - Gameshare

2. Xbox gameshare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gameshare: So i have a pretty simple question; does the xbox gameshare switches (the 5 switches) start the year wait after we use the last switch or first switch? This is pretty important for me because if...
  3. My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21

in XboX Insiders
    My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21: My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21 on one of my xbox's and I installed it onto my external hard drive. When I plugged it into my other Xbox using the same account it said "do you own this...
  4. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  5. gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare not working: i signed into my friends xbox to gameshare but every time he installs a game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in and he cant play b83e7417-fddf-49cf-9344-c4fe1282acea
  6. Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP: Hi Im really confused, if my friend has bought fifa 21 ultimate edition i then gameshare it from him will i get the 3 days early access aswell as him as I’ve downloaded it or will it only be him...
  7. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: I just game shared with my friend but every time he goes on to one of the games he downloaded it says the person who bought this needs to sign in 19f71c98-2832-4e81-900e-e631c106e3c7
  8. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: this is me and my friends first time gamesharing and he downloaded watch dogs but when he clicks on it it says the person who bought this needs to sign in and he can't play, how do we fix this...
  9. xbox gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gameshare not working: my friend got nba 2k21 yesterday and it in not showing up and my ready to install none of his games are how can i fix this? cc52a95b-44d6-407b-9b7d-badafc220afc
  10. New store and gamesharing. Unable to install

in XboX Insiders
    New store and gamesharing. Unable to install: I do gamesharing across two Xboxs with mine and my son's accounts. I have my home xbox as his so that he can play my games. Now, normally when you go into the store and your game sharing it will...