Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one

Discus and support Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friend gameshare and I have a dlc For a game he wants *were on Xbox one* and has has it downloaded but when he trys to use the content in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vVMrPainVv, Nov 9, 2019.

1. vVMrPainVv
    vVMrPainVv Guest

So me and my friend gameshare and I have a dlc For a game he wants *were on Xbox one* and has has it downloaded but when he trys to use the content in game it says he needs to purchase said DLC to play it...even though were gamesharing

:)

vVMrPainVv, Nov 9, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi vVmrPainVv,

sorry to hear and sorry to say. Not everything is via gameshare available!! But I do not have a list which DLC are to share. For example at Horizon 4
    Ultimate pre-order it was just one additional player who received all the benefits. And some DLC only work if the player who purchased the DLC has also downloaded it onto the console.

Hope this helps.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza 6 DLC issue

Hey nathanc213 -

To clarify, are you and your brother trying to gameshare the content between Xbox One consoles or do you share the same Xbox One console?

Let us know!
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to transfer downloaded dlc to another account?

You can use the xbox home feature to gameshare among accounts yet the previous post is right, you can't transfer content among different accounts.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

If i own a dlc from another account, can i play the dlc with another account on gamepass?

It depends from game to game what content you will be able to share between accounts using Gameshare.
Thema:

1. Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Gamesharing 360 content

2. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: Can gameshare work both ways? Or is just one person sharing to the other. 79c93104-be45-4708-9763-e3d15560c117
  3. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me out with my game share. I currently have a problem where i was the Main account that would buy the games etc and it would download on my xbox and my...
  4. Xbox One Gameshare:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gameshare:: Hi, I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm unable to play without being told to purchase...
  5. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: My friend and I gameshare and whenever i download a game,it automatically does the same thing on my friends Xbox. Is there a way to disable that without ending game share?...
  6. Gameshare isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isn’t working: me and my friend are trying to gameshare. So she signed my account into her xbox one console and went to settings, personalizations, My home xbox and made my account her home xbox. She went to...
  7. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: Im trying to get fifa20 by gamesharing with my brother and ive logged in on his account made it the home xbox and went on ready to install but fifa20 isnt appearing has the way to gameshare...
  8. Gameshare DLC N/A?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare DLC N/A?: I purchased a Mash up pack on MInecrafts in-game store, but when I check the 'Ready to Install' tab the pack isn't there. I'm gamesharing with a buddy of mine, but they can't see the pack. They...
  9. Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work with gameshare: so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what do i do 7ac5336c-752e-4dd4-a9a2-582cadcf2211
  10. Xbox 360 gameshare with xbox one s + few questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 gameshare with xbox one s + few questions: Hello, Now i have xbox 360 and been using it as my main console. My friend just bought xbox one s. While i was on my 360, i purchased ( clicked GET THIS ON XBOX ONE) a lot of games, with GOLD...