Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one

Discus and support Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friend gameshare and I have a dlc For a game he wants *were on Xbox one* and has has it downloaded but when he trys to use the content in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vVMrPainVv, Nov 9, 2019.

1. vVMrPainVv
    vVMrPainVv Guest

So me and my friend gameshare and I have a dlc For a game he wants *were on Xbox one* and has has it downloaded but when he trys to use the content in game it says he needs to purchase said DLC to play it...even though were gamesharing

:)

vVMrPainVv, Nov 9, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi vVmrPainVv,

sorry to hear and sorry to say. Not everything is via gameshare available!! But I do not have a list which DLC are to share. For example at Horizon 4
    Ultimate pre-order it was just one additional player who received all the benefits. And some DLC only work if the player who purchased the DLC has also downloaded it onto the console.

Hope this helps.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza 6 DLC issue

Hey nathanc213 -

To clarify, are you and your brother trying to gameshare the content between Xbox One consoles or do you share the same Xbox One console?

Let us know!
  4. Spartan 216 Win User

Gameshared content

Hi! If you mean extra COD Points, weapons, etc with the bundle; that's because only the original owner of the game can redeem those items and can't be shared while game sharing.

I hope this helped with your issue, and I wish you an amazing day/night! :)

-MLG
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Gameshared content

6. Smwutches Win User

Gameshared content

If you mean in-game content like points and things like that, only the person who bought it would have access to that. Those types of things do not share.
Thema:

1. Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Gamesharing 360 content

2. I cant gameshare xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant gameshare xbox live: Ive gameshared with a friend. Ive got his games and are downloading them but i cant gameshare his xbox live. Ive recently factory restarted my xbox and hes got xbox live as hes playing call of...
  3. Online Play while Gamesharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Play while Gamesharing.: Hey all! A friend and I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World. We have the DLC on his Xbox account, but since...
  4. Gamesharing stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing stopped working: Have been game sharing for years with my spouse. My son's game share with each other on their Xboxs. My Xbox had an accident. I had to go back to my old Xbox and now my game share isn't working on...
  5. Gameshare not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare not working?: Hi, my brother was using his xbox as my home xbox, he then did it with a friend. Hes now using his xbox as my home again but he doesnt have access to my gamepass ultimate. He has gold from me...
  6. Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching: Hello, I have switched 5 times this year and am no longer able to switch "my home xbox" anymore this year. I was wondering if there was a way it could be reset by microsoft. It would be...
  7. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: I am very disappointed that you have taken it out so your workers cant reset our gameshare refreshes. Please bring this back other wise a lot of gamers are going to be very disappointed....
  8. Gameshare isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isnt working: So i started game sharing with my friend who has xbox ultimate game pass but its not giving me the option to download xbox game pass games or the games that he has on gold it ask me if i want to...
  9. gamesharing isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamesharing isnt working: im gamesharing with my mate but its not working anymore I use to game share cod and I've tried to install it and unstill it and still not working 93accc2d-42aa-4dbc-8aee-fc4ca0604f2c
  10. Xbox 360 gameshare with xbox one s + few questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 gameshare with xbox one s + few questions: Hello, Now i have xbox 360 and been using it as my main console. My friend just bought xbox one s. While i was on my 360, i purchased ( clicked GET THIS ON XBOX ONE) a lot of games, with GOLD...