Gamesharing and No Gold

Discus and support Gamesharing and No Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gamesharing with another account and i did not have gold so the other account was sharing with me. It worked for about 3 months and now I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heinze Palacios, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. Gamesharing and No Gold

I was gamesharing with another account and i did not have gold so the other account was sharing with me. It worked for about 3 months and now I dont have gold but the other account does. Any tips on how to fix this problem?

Thank You

:)

Heinze Palacios, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. DankHustla420 Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

Gameshare with a friend who has gold and you can play free games without having gold yourself :)
  3. Allebas Win User

Xbox Gold stopped working

Hi DBOY££Matt,

You stated your friend is gamesharing their gold with you>>>is it possible they no longer have an active gold subscription? Also, you stated 2 of your friends logged into your account and they said you have gold? Is it possible when they signed into your
    account they still had their account sign in and they have a active gold subscription.

Also, if your gamesharing with someone, and that person is gamesharing their gold with you, if you sign into another console it wont show you have gold. I assume you have the friend account set to home on your console. Even if they are gamesharing with
    you>>>if you sign into your account on a different console you wont have access to the gold or games. You only have access to gold and games on your console.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

In Xbox 360 games it does not detect Gold and I can not play (I am in Xbox One)

Have you purchased the gold membership under the account you are using or were you gamesharing?
  5. GreyStormGaming Win User

Xbox live gold

Nope, a gold subscription won't affect gamesharing, it will actually allow you both to beneficiate from it.
  6. Broward Blvd Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

You can set the account with gold as your xbox home and gameshare with it. It will allow the other console to use the gold as well and share the same games!
Thema:

Gamesharing and No Gold

1. Gamesharing and No Gold - Similar Threads - Gamesharing Gold

2. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Me and my friend went halves on the new Call of Duty. He is the primary owner. I downloaded it on my xbox but I just upgraded my xbox to the S. I logged into my account but I dont see Call of Duty...
  3. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545
  4. Gamesharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing: Is it possible to gameshare anymore because there is no My Home Xbox setting in the Settings anymore. 9d8bbb6e-f9e0-4abc-b031-df9c1be8db5d
  5. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  6. No Xbox live gold while gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox live gold while gamesharing: I have a friend who is game sharing with me. I don’t have my own gold subscription so he said we will game share with me so I cant get Xbox live gold. When I first made his account home Xbox as my...
  7. Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work: So I ran out of gold and my mom is letting me game share her account, I get it set up, and I have her games, and game pass, but can't use gold features even though I am 100% sure she has gold....
  8. Gamesharing Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing Xbox live gold not working: Hey, so I'm gamesharing with my buddy and he had to change banks so his Xbox live gold didn't renew. The Xbox live gold has been renewed and it still isn't working on my Xbox. (My Xbox is set as...
  9. Do I loose my gold years if I gameshare ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I loose my gold years if I gameshare ?: I've noticed that my gold years has disappeared from my account as I have had it over five years and am now gamesharing so don't buy gold anymore. d0b3735c-902d-4d9b-b2ca-36be6da91450
  10. Xbox one gameshare/gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gameshare/gold: Please help. My son and I have 2 different xboxes. (Xbox one) For some time now, I bought his games on my store so I could play with him on live, sharing gold. I recently bought a new xbox...