Gamesharing not working?

Discus and support Gamesharing not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend and I are trying to gameshare, I don't own the game but I have the game pass. When he goes to start the game it says he doesn't have the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustAGamerTy, May 10, 2019.

1. JustAGamerTy
    JustAGamerTy Guest

Gamesharing not working?

My friend and I are trying to gameshare, I don't own the game but I have the game pass. When he goes to start the game it says he doesn't have the game pass.

:)

JustAGamerTy, May 10, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

When you gameshare a game, in -game cosmetics bought on a certain account will NOT be gameshared, this applies to certain DLCs too.
Thema:

Gamesharing not working?

1. Gamesharing not working? - Similar Threads - Gamesharing working

2. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  3. gamesharing not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamesharing not working: me and my friend are trying to gameshare we are doing the my home xbox thing i can make his account my home xbox but when he trys mine it says (this service is currently unavailable please try...
  4. gameshare not working and ea access

in XBoX on Consoles
    gameshare not working and ea access: I gameshare with my friend and after I updated my xbox today (os 10.0.18362.4035) it took all his games out of my ready to install list. but if I search a game on the store that he owns and I...
  5. Upgraded "Non Home" Xbox One to Xbox One X and set as new home, gameshare not working,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded "Non Home" Xbox One to Xbox One X and set as new home, gameshare not working,...: My brother and I gameshare. My Xbox was previously set as his home. I upgraded to an Xbox One X and set it as his home again. Upon doing so, I lost the ability to play a digital game, Forza...
  6. GameSharing isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing isn't working: So I'm trying to do GameSharing on my girlfriend's xbox and I put my account on it and set my home xbox to her's and I downloaded a few of my games. They are games that I got from my gold...
  7. Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work: So I ran out of gold and my mom is letting me game share her account, I get it set up, and I have her games, and game pass, but can't use gold features even though I am 100% sure she has gold....
  8. Gamesharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing not working: So me and my buddy have been gamesharing for awhile now and lately its been having problems. He cant access my games and i cant access his. Last night we signed in into each others account and set...
  9. Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.: I bought Fifa 19 on digital download to share with my son. Xbox 1 is set as xbox 2 home and xbox 2 is set as xbox 1 home. Everything has worked perfectly up until a few days ago all other games...
  10. Gameshared For Honor expansion not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshared For Honor expansion not working.: A friend and I have had trouble with the most recent For Honor expansion. After the initial launch problem was resolved I could use the Marching Fire heroes without any problems but about a month...