Gamesharing save the world

Discus and support Gamesharing save the world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i tried to gameshare stw on my account that i dont have it purschased but it doesnt work can you help me? b55e87af-3051-44e3-8090-8303707734e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by giorgoskleits, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Gamesharing save the world

Hello i tried to gameshare stw on my account that i dont have it purschased but it doesnt work can you help me?

:)

giorgoskleits, Mar 15, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would not recommend game sharing. You can set it up for a family so you don't have to buy games on your two household consoles, but sharing passwords with people you dont' really know is dangerous and a security risk.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare Save Data

Try buying it through the website or the Xbox app.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I move all my games and game saves to another window live account?

You can gameshare among accounts in xbox one through the xbox home setting, yet you can't pass saves or achievements from one account to the other.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
Thema:

1. Gamesharing save the world - Similar Threads - Gamesharing save world

2. Keep getting signed out on gameshare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting signed out on gameshare: When I'm playing a game and my girlfriend turns on her xbox, its signs into my account on her xbox first before switching to her profile. Thus kicking me out of whatever I'm playing on my console....
  3. Gamesharing and reseting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing and reseting: So my friend asked me to gameshare with him to play my game and he would play my games so we did that and just a while ago i reset my home xbox to my current xbox and I tried playing a game that I...
  4. Gamesharing not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing not working?: My friend and I are trying to gameshare, I don't own the game but I have the game pass. When he goes to start the game it says he doesn't have the game pass. a7c9f0d7-cc82-4aea-b574-217daafce65f
  5. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: Thers is a way to get onef free gameshare how de3f95a2-426c-4862-8c46-9c26b98e5aa2
  6. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: I am gamesharing with my friend. He has GTA V, Rainbow, etc. That is all on his XBOX. His game are digital. When we shared, he said he got the games I have. But when I looked i didnt have the...
  7. Upgraded "Non Home" Xbox One to Xbox One X and set as new home, gameshare not working,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded "Non Home" Xbox One to Xbox One X and set as new home, gameshare not working,...: My brother and I gameshare. My Xbox was previously set as his home. I upgraded to an Xbox One X and set it as his home again. Upon doing so, I lost the ability to play a digital game, Forza...
  8. GameSharing isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing isn't working: So I'm trying to do GameSharing on my girlfriend's xbox and I put my account on it and set my home xbox to her's and I downloaded a few of my games. They are games that I got from my gold...
  9. Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Gameshareing gold doesn't work: So I ran out of gold and my mom is letting me game share her account, I get it set up, and I have her games, and game pass, but can't use gold features even though I am 100% sure she has gold....
  10. Gameshare Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare Save Data: A friend of mine gameshared their games with me and on one of the games have around 150 hours worth of save data, I want to buy the game (digitally) so I can play it online and have my own copy....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to gameshare stw

2. does save the world work if gamesharing xbox