Gamesharing save the world

Discus and support Gamesharing save the world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i tried to gameshare stw on my account that i dont have it purschased but it doesnt work can you help me? b55e87af-3051-44e3-8090-8303707734e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by giorgoskleits, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Gamesharing save the world

Hello i tried to gameshare stw on my account that i dont have it purschased but it doesnt work can you help me?

:)

giorgoskleits, Mar 15, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would not recommend game sharing. You can set it up for a family so you don't have to buy games on your two household consoles, but sharing passwords with people you dont' really know is dangerous and a security risk.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare Save Data

Try buying it through the website or the Xbox app.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I move all my games and game saves to another window live account?

You can gameshare among accounts in xbox one through the xbox home setting, yet you can't pass saves or achievements from one account to the other.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
Thema:

1. Gamesharing save the world - Similar Threads - Gamesharing save world

2. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: I'm gamesharing with a friend who purchased Fallout 4 digitally and I can't find it in my ready to install. All of his other games are there except Fallout 4. If I go to the store and look it up,...
  3. Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 not working on Gameshare.: I bought Fifa 19 on digital download to share with my son. Xbox 1 is set as xbox 2 home and xbox 2 is set as xbox 1 home. Everything has worked perfectly up until a few days ago all other games...
  4. Need help with a gameshare problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a gameshare problem.: So, my younger brother recently got Sea of Thieves. I wanted to play it with him so once he installed it via a code from GameStop I went to my ready to install list. For some reason though it...
  5. Gameshared For Honor expansion not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshared For Honor expansion not working.: A friend and I have had trouble with the most recent For Honor expansion. After the initial launch problem was resolved I could use the Marching Fire heroes without any problems but about a month...
  6. Gamesharing currently not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing currently not working.: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded battlefield 5 from my friends account onto mine by gamesharing it, but whenever I go onto the game an error comes up saying ‘Do you own this game or app?’. How can...
  7. Gamesharing not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing not working.: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded battlefield 5 from my friends account onto mine by gamesharing it, but whenever I go onto the game an error comes up saying ‘Do you own this game or app?’. How can...
  8. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: Hi, me and my cousin are trying to game share, i put his account on my xbox and made it the main account but his games wont pop up to download, the only thing tht pops up is the gamepass but i...
  9. Gameshare/play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare/play together: Hello guys, I have some problems with gamesharing. So my friend bought the Fifa 19 and the Monster Hunter: World games, we used to be playing each other in fifa 19 (about a month ago) and now we...
  10. Gameshare Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare Save Data: A friend of mine gameshared their games with me and on one of the games have around 150 hours worth of save data, I want to buy the game (digitally) so I can play it online and have my own copy....