Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

Discus and support Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoCopsGetTheDogs, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on xcloud?

(This can be ignored but anyone had problems with the triggers ?)

submitted by /u/GoCopsGetTheDogs
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoCopsGetTheDogs, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Ben Morrison Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.
  3. Steve Of The O Win User

Issues connecting my 360 to a monitor via VGA cable with the new dashboard update

Actually you could try turning your Xbox on via the guide button (large center button) then hold down the Right Trigger and the Y button whilst it boots up. If this deosn't work try the Right Trigger and the X button at the same time.
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

Made T4 in Division 2, sleeping, 2 nights of LivePD and GoT.

Rockstar life!
  5. [Farscape] Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.

as the app would be streaming only i would assume they will create an arm version, as they had one ready fro ios which will be using an apple made chip soon.
  6. KillaRh1no Win User

Help with Fortnite settings

Check out the preset classes builder pro and combat pro for example, check them out see if the button layout works for you.
Thema:

Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

1. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud - Similar Threads - Gamesir pro's triggers

2. Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp: I have my Xbox One connected to my tv through an a/v receiver. How do I connect my wired TB headset to the reciever and the console? Plugging the headset to the controller isn’t working....
  3. PowerA Fusion Pro controller black

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Fusion Pro controller black: My RB is pretty much broken and I can’t find any videos to fix it for this specific controller l’m not really sure what I can do about it please help! :( [img]...
  4. Tony hawk pro skater 1+2 x/s version freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony hawk pro skater 1+2 x/s version freezing: Hi, I bought the cross-gen update as i already own the standard digital edition. Once installed i deleted my standard edition. I then launched the new X/S version only to have it freeze on the...
  5. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 - Xbox Series X upgrade unplayable with Alpha Skip Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 - Xbox Series X upgrade unplayable with Alpha Skip Ring...: Downloaded the Series X upgrade as soon as it became available and it crashes after starting the game. I am in the Alpha Skip Ring and have the latest version of the OS installed on my Series X....
  6. ea play pro

in XBoX on Windows
    ea play pro: hi how i can unlink current account EA PLAY which is connected to my xbox account ( i got ultimate pass for 14 days for free) i would get new EA acc to link on this acc and continue play new acc...
  7. Astro Pro TR mixamp not working with series x; no mic found error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Astro Pro TR mixamp not working with series x; no mic found error message.: i should start by saying, i’ve owned a pair of a40s for a while now. i just recently bought the mixamp. and up until now my a40s have worked perfectly fine just by plugging them into my...
  8. power A fusion pro controller

in XBoX on Windows
    power A fusion pro controller: My left trigger button broke (the plastic is cracked above the button and below the hinge). Can this be replaced without purchasing a new controller. If so, please post a link....
  9. Suspended for asking if players wanna join my pro club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for asking if players wanna join my pro club: Can anyone here explain whats wronge with this msg i got suspended for 7 days for ( i need cdm cb cb lb rb gk for full team.) I got a ban for that 2f3d5191-64c9-4481-ba8a-780f860dc3ef
  10. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...