Gametag just changed

Discus and support Gametag just changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A while back my gamertag changed to a random one an I didnt pay to much atention to it because I wasnt realy playing games with other and I also though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VividColt188292, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gametag just changed

A while back my gamertag changed to a random one an I didnt pay to much atention to it because I wasnt realy playing games with other and I also though i could change it again or at least change it back but when i tried to change it it wuldnt unless i would
    pay the normal fee of 10€ but i realy dont want to pay money just becous i dont want to have a

Random gamertag.

Also i couldnt find a fitting category under support for my problem

Any Ideas would be appeciated

:)

VividColt188292, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Gametag just changed

Like everyone has pointed out, when your gamertag is changed "without your knowledge to something random," its often because it was reported and thus changed to a 'default' tag.

You'll have to pay the fee to change it if you want to change it again. You only get one free tag change but its voided unless whenever you made your account you chose to make a unique name rather than taking the automatic default... if that makes any sense?

You could try Microsoft Rewards and save up on rewards points to get an Xbox Live giftcard if you are short on funds and don't want to spend your personal money on it. I use that every day and you can make a lot using it. Very helpful.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Gametag just changed

4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Gametag just changed

The next gamertag that you will enter, choose it well and that it will not break the rules
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Gametag just changed

Hello VividColt,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Usually, when your gamertag is changed without your knowledge, it is because it violated the terms of use and it was forcefully changed by the Xbox live enforcement team. Can you log into our
    enforcement website to check on any past enforcement actions?

Aside from that, are you able to change your gamertag for free from this website? http://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

I believe that due to the recent changes to gamertags, you are able to choose a new one, if you would like, as a one time courtesy.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Gametag just changed

The only reason a gamertag would be changed to a random one would be if it somehow broke the Code of Conduct, and Enforcement was made aware of it and changed it. Was your previous gamertag anything that could have somehow been taken as offensive or inappropriate?
Thema:

Gametag just changed

1. Gametag just changed - Similar Threads - Gametag changed

2. Change Gametag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gametag: Please, translate on google tradutor. Sorry about that, i don't speak much english Por favor, gostaria muito que vocês pudessem mudar minha gametag. eu nunca usei a troca gratuita de gametag e...
  3. Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]: Здраствуйте..? Я пытаюсь изменить GameTag в Xbox, но у меня просят деньги, хотя я не меняла его Помогите, что делать? [Translation-Hello..? I'm trying to change Gamer Tag to Xbox but I'm...
  4. Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]: Ma gamer tag a ete changer par mon petit frere sansvmon accord comment la rechanger sans payer ? Translation: [ My gamer tag was changed by my little brother Sansvmon agreement how to change it...
  5. Change gametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change gametag: I want to change my gametag in Sea of Thieves. I know where and how to do so but the site won't let me until 02/23. My acces to Sea of Thieves ends in less then 13 days (XBox Game Pass free...
  6. Gametag Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag Changed: My gametag was changed from [Mod removed Personal Information] to [Mod removed Personal Information] by the enforcement team I have know idea why????? I asked for a case review and recieved an...
  7. Changing gametag in the UK on pc.... this is impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gametag in the UK on pc.... this is impossible...: Split from this thread. I'm from the UK, my settings on my computer all say im from the UK, my paypal that is registered is from the UK, yet i cannot change my gamertag because i don't live in...
  8. gametag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    gametag change: ive payed for my name change it hasn't changed what do I do ??????? ca1ec232-8d6e-4302-8c30-edf35be98a6c
  9. change online security settings whitout changing the gametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change online security settings whitout changing the gametag: Hello guys, I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and wanted to play online, but I can`t play because I have to change the online settings and I can only change the settings (according to the...
  10. Can't change my name (not the gametag)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my name (not the gametag): Ok, so I have this problem where i've changed my name on https://account.microsoft.com/profile/contact-info which is the only point the support is leading to when trying to change your name......