Gametag on wrong profile

Discus and support Gametag on wrong profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, i'm going to try to make this short I've played on my xbox 360 ofline for a while now. A long while to be honest. Always offline because i had no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tazmaniagarry fisher, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Gametag on wrong profile

Ok, i'm going to try to make this short

I've played on my xbox 360 ofline for a while now. A long while to be honest. Always offline because i had no connection. Now recently i do. So i created a gametag but mistakenly with a NEW profile, and NOT the old one with all the saved data. Now i find
    myself with a gametag with no saved data!!! How can i get the right profile which is on my xbox 360 be linked to my gametag?

:)

Tazmaniagarry fisher, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Tazmaniagarry fisher Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

Hi,

if you NEVER played online with your 1st gamertag, its normal that you have another one now...

If you want to get all your saves games / gamerscore from the 1st gamertag, you have sign in with it on the Xbox 360 then going online, your email + gamertag will be linked. Becareful, you have to use another email or unlink the actual email from your 2nd
    gamertag.

Regards
    Sorry, i did not understand.... My problem..... i have an empty profile linked to my xbox live account.......and have a profile on my xbox 360 with all the saved scores and i can't connect that one to xbox live....Help!
  3. Allebas Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

Hi Tazmaniagarry fisher,

You stated you tried to load in to your old account (the one with your games and saved game progression) but it wouldn't let you. Are there any error codes or messages coming up when you tried to logged into your old account?
  4. Tazmaniagarry fisher Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

if i choose the profile that is not linked to my gametag and i try to sign in with it to xbox live ..... it gives me the option to choose that profile but one chosen, only two options pop out only ....sign out or close....and no other option.
  5. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

Your profile on the 360 should still have a gamertag assigned to it. You would need to log in online using your account details that you've been playing on the 360 with.
  6. Tazmaniagarry fisher Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

...Like i said...i tried to log in with the profile with the saved games and it does not let me. The other profile was created by windows 10 on my laptop. Never had knowledge that there was a gametag and a profile already created. so because of not knowing
    i created a new profile on my xbox where i saved all my gameplay...now i just want to change the profile i created on my xbox, for the one created by windows 10................ am i really the only one with this problem....why is this so complicated? Thanx
    for your help guys but i'm still where i was.....
Thema:

Gametag on wrong profile

1. Gametag on wrong profile - Similar Threads - Gametag wrong profile

2. I reset my xbox one today i a new gametag but i cant get any my scascribetion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I reset my xbox one today i a new gametag but i cant get any my scascribetion: Can i get my xboxlive gamepass easport to my new game tag or email Moved from: Outlook.com / People and contacts / Other 5fd7b713-7482-4075-bd02-415d4c4dfd76
  3. Stolen Gametag ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Gametag ?: Hi all, for a good week before last Friday I kept getting messages asking me to reset my password, around 30 times. But last Friday I noticed 3 £15.00 purchases on my account ? I contacted...
  4. Transferring Play History to new Gametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Play History to new Gametag: My son has been using my Gamertag for the last couple months and has built up some play history. I just created a new account and gamertag for him to use. He's really bummed that he may not be...
  5. Gametag scammed

in XBoX on Windows
    Gametag scammed: Hi! I recently wanted to change my gamertag, and since i had done it once before i now had to pay for it. So i went to the webpage that it redirected me to and i put my credit card info in and as...
  6. Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]: Здраствуйте..? Я пытаюсь изменить GameTag в Xbox, но у меня просят деньги, хотя я не меняла его Помогите, что делать? [Translation-Hello..? I'm trying to change Gamer Tag to Xbox but I'm...
  7. Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards: Bonjour, Voil il y a 15 ans j’ai créé un compte hotmail.com sur lequel j’ai greffé 3 services : Xbox live l’année Gamepass l’année Microsoft rewards Toutefois, j’avais opté pour une adresse...
  8. Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account: Microsoft does not give you the ability to transfer your gametag from one Microsoft account to another. This may be useful for example when your child grows up and they want to use their own...
  9. Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]: Ma gamer tag a ete changer par mon petit frere sansvmon accord comment la rechanger sans payer ? Translation: [ My gamer tag was changed by my little brother Sansvmon agreement how to change it...
  10. Gametag kicked out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag kicked out: Ever since earlier today, my gamertag kept getting signed out of my xbox one. I checked and it has Open NAT and is connected to the router (Good) and the xbox live status is good as well. I did...