Gametag

Discus and support Gametag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ola... estou precisando de ajuda a GameTag da minha conta foi alterada sem minha permiçao voces poderiam me ajudar a alterar minha GameTag sem gastar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VitinPSPereira, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Gametag

Ola... estou precisando de ajuda a GameTag da minha conta foi alterada sem minha permiçao voces poderiam me ajudar a alterar minha GameTag sem gastar dinheiro? Foi uma alteraçao acidental

[Translation-Hello... I'm needing help my account GameTag was changed without my permission could you help me change my GameTag without spending money? It was an accidental alternation]

:)

VitinPSPereira, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DUCK53 Win User

Error 80151103

can not get gametag on another xbox he has error 80151103 and he lost everything he lost 12 month gold he want it on gametag overallsphere0 tranfer to the gametag overallsphere0
  3. CounterHealer97 Win User

Gamer tag

do you know if it is possible to go back to the previous gametag? He has had this gametag for about 6 months, i don't think the enforcement team has changed his gametag
  4. F45T Lady Win User

Xbox Live Gametag recycling

I paid to change gametag but it was said "sorry it is reserved"! I do not receive my changed gametag nor a refund!
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

GTA Forum Community Race's

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../races is where we can NOT search for your gametag.

In the normal search for gametag
    socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../bad2020 you come up.
  6. Ricardo Gelschleiter Win User

Looks like you found a glitch in the system.

It's possible to remove this gametag from my Microsoft's account, so I can move, via console, another gametag to this Microsoft's account?
Thema:

Gametag

1. Gametag - Similar Threads - Gametag

2. Gametag Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gametag Xbox: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui pour la première fois j'ai changer mon gamertag sans savoir qu'il était possible de le faire gratuitement que la première fois. Pendant le changement j'ai voulue avoir un...
  3. Xbox gametag

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gametag: I contacted microsoft support saying this: Hi today i discoverd that i was signed in with my brothers accout *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and he had my gamer...
  4. Mi gametag tiene que ser el mismo con mi mismo mail[Translation-My gametag has to be the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi gametag tiene que ser el mismo con mi mismo mail[Translation-My gametag has to be the...: [img] Hola por un problema tuve que resetear el xbox a configuración de fabrica y no se si mi gametag, es el mismo el problema es que desee que lo reinicie no puedo usar el juego de forzá que...
  5. Change xbox gametag without paying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change xbox gametag without paying: Please Microsoft ,allowing eveyone to change they name multiple time on xbox without paying please! c11eba36-b6dc-4c2a-8b51-5348dfe2d1d9
  6. Xbox gametag without suffix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gametag without suffix: Hello everyone, I have 2 issues, discovered via Minecraft Dungeon. I noticed my name was awfull but a friend of mine told me I could change it later so I didn't mind and launched the game....
  7. Move Xbox gametag/profile to daughter

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox gametag/profile to daughter: I'm trying to move the xbox profile my daughter has been using under my email address to her own. I read about creating an alias, but if I select an existing account it says the account already...
  8. Revert Gametag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Revert Gametag: So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway To Revert Back To The Old GT Without Paying??...
  9. cannot change my gametag id to tarzan

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot change my gametag id to tarzan: good day , i would like to asked why i cannot change my gametag id to tarzan , I am getting an error inappropriate please need help ASAP.. thanks 89a82d89-2e61-4acc-b220-284863f540e4
  10. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account: Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any...