Gametag

Discus and support Gametag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday the account from my xbox one is be hacked no i got my account back, but the gametag is still from the hacker is there a way to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Gametag

Hi,

yesterday the account from my xbox one is be hacked

no i got my account back, but the gametag is still from the hacker

is there a way to get back my own

because there 10 year history on it from call of duty till fifa

:)

ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019
  2. DUCK53 Win User

Error 80151103

can not get gametag on another xbox he has error 80151103 and he lost everything he lost 12 month gold he want it on gametag overallsphere0 tranfer to the gametag overallsphere0
  3. CounterHealer97 Win User

Gamer tag

do you know if it is possible to go back to the previous gametag? He has had this gametag for about 6 months, i don't think the enforcement team has changed his gametag
  4. F45T Lady Win User

Xbox Live Gametag recycling

I paid to change gametag but it was said "sorry it is reserved"! I do not receive my changed gametag nor a refund!
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

GTA Forum Community Race's

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../races is where we can NOT search for your gametag.

In the normal search for gametag
    socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../bad2020 you come up.
  6. Ricardo Gelschleiter Win User

Looks like you found a glitch in the system.

It's possible to remove this gametag from my Microsoft's account, so I can move, via console, another gametag to this Microsoft's account?
Thema:

Gametag

1. Gametag - Similar Threads - Gametag

2. Transferring a gametag and associated purchases to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring a gametag and associated purchases to another account: Hello. I have a Microsoft account (hotmail address) that I used for MS Office, Onedrive etc. A few years ago I used this account to setup my son's Xbox so all purchases etc are associated with...
  3. Modification de gametag [Mod Translation - Gamertag Modification]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modification de gametag [Mod Translation - Gamertag Modification]: Bonsoir, lors de la modification de mon pseudo la première fois est bien gratuit, je me suis renommé en sauf que le serveur m'a renommé en 1657 alors que je voulais juste . Donc j'ai voulu...
  4. Gametag was changed for being against the rules.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gametag was changed for being against the rules.: So, a few months ago I paid($10) to change my gametag. Which was based off of the streamer Shroud’s alert notification[mod removed] And, now as of December 3rd, they’re telling me your gametag is...
  5. Numbers on gametag

in XBoX on Windows
    Numbers on gametag: Just got into playing some halo reach but it's bothering me that my friends and many players online don't have numbers after their name. I thought the numbers would be invisible in a microsoft...
  6. Gametag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gametag: Hello is there a way i can change my gamertag to be all lowercase when i try to it says "You already own that gamertag, if you’re happy with it you don’t need to make any changes."...
  7. Creating A Brand New Gametag Without Numbers At the End

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating A Brand New Gametag Without Numbers At the End: Hello All, I'm just wondering why that when I create a brand new Gamertag that there's numbers at the end of it. Is there a way to hide it from others? Is there going to be an update since this...
  8. How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...: Hi, i'm sorry, i don´t speak english, please used the google traslate :) English: Hi, I have a problem, I do not remember my email user, but if I remember my GameTag and password, I have an...
  9. import gametag to another microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    import gametag to another microsoft account: i have two microsoft account one used on "companion console xbox"(with all my game save) and one on microsoft store with the game and in-game coin i have purchased ( i can't take the coin because...
  10. Gametag just changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag just changed: A while back my gamertag changed to a random one an I didnt pay to much atention to it because I wasnt realy playing games with other and I also though i could change it again or at least change...